Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Do you remember or are a member of GreenZap?
10/14/2006 7:36:52 PM
ooops, Ken, not John, my apologies for renaming you.  What I get for double tasking...  color me red...
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2006 7:47:47 PM
Hi Connie, As has happened to MANY people, you have received a LOT of misinformation. I have followed ALL those so-called "proofs" of wrongdoings right to the bottom, and can assure you that they are completely false. Only one of the people involved EVER had a real problem with the law, and that was the result of claims being made by a distributor in Alaska. Virtually all of the claims of wrongdoing that I have seen are on forums and are unsubstantiated. No one has EVER been able to offer me any proof. In fact, even the Better Business Bureau (a business, by the way, that exists by SELLING memberships) has had only a handful of complaints against GreenZap, and virtually all of them have been satisfactorily cleared up. While I'm not here to defend GreenZap at this time, I DO STRONGLY encourage you to follow through and find the truth about ANY company you're looking into. Certain ones are easy, as if they fall into the category of ponzi, pyramid, 1UP, 2UP, etc., you already know they are illegal and do not need to check any further. With the rest, never accept someone's word for their legitimacy or illegitimacy without finding the FACTS. God bless, Dave
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 6:55:43 PM

Yes I agree with you Leroy.  I use GreenZap and I'm eagerly awaiting use of the ZapExchange.  I hope it takes a BIG bite out of eBay. Like you....I agree  we have to watch what we say and not slander companies etc.  I Hope Damon sues the pants off the people who have been bashing his company.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 7:01:09 PM

Kenneth, are you aware of the NEW ZapExchange?  Since you post all the NEW news on GreenZap, I would have though you'd know about this. It will be AWESOME.   Please check it out.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0