Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Do you remember or are a member of GreenZap?
10/13/2006 2:24:42 AM
WOW Ken, you never cease to amaze me. Brilliant. All that "NEWER INFORMATION" I just read, dated a year ago. WOW. And your sage advice... priceless! Like "My advise (the word is advice, with a "c" by the way) now is to remove any banking and CC info you may have in that company before you get hit with bank withdrawals, too". Let me tell you something. I've just forwarded your misinformation and lies to the CEO of GreenZap. He may or may not sue you, but I can tell you this, he just flew back from Mississippi recently, after filing a suit against a blogger who was defaming their company. I personally hope he hits you with everything they got! You have been spreading lies and false rumors based on your so-called "due dilegence" (BTW, it's spelled "diligence"). I want to see if you keep up all your lying forums about GreenZap or you take them all down and run like a chicken because you know you've been telling lies! Either you know you've been lying or you're just downright incapable.... I'm still not sure which. I've been with GreenZap for nearly a year now and I've been involved in many of their projects. I, and the 4,370 customers me and my team have brought into GreenZap NEVER had money taken out or our bank accounts that we didn't approved. NEVER!! And to say that GreenZap will take their money if people give GreenZap their bank account and CC information is a total lie. There are consequences for people who tell lies and like so many bloggers out there you tend to believe what suites you. I'd bet ten dollars to a donut that you've never once asked to speak to the CEO of GreenZap, to personally talk with him about your concerns. I have and he's even returned my calls. That's REAL due diligence! Leroy
Leroy & Vonda Grey Freedom & Prosperity Fellowship http://www.3circles.net/ Email: info@3circles.net Yahoo: threecirclescommunity MSN: 3circles SKYPE: Leroy-3CirclesCommunityUSA
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2006 4:38:07 AM
Hi Kenneth, I believe you need to be very careful about where you get your information. Accusations are not proof. I have done a lot of digging into this company, and have found many accusations, but they are all smoke. Not ONE can be substantiated, including all the accusations against the owner. Believe me, I would be the very first to post the truth if I could prove that Greenzap was a scam. Instead, due to all my research, I joined Greenzap months ago, and I am a very well-treated member. They DO answer my emails, they DO answer their telephones, and they have never taken my money without authorization. God bless, Dave
+0
10/13/2006 5:26:42 AM
Hi Leroy,

I had accidentally place another link from another Greenzap complaint that was dated older (about a year ago). I have corrected the link and it's the current info now.

I have also been studying for quite some time all the 'press releases' and I find them all to be of no major publication and some are submitted by members of GreenZap.

In this release:

http://www.theopenpress.com/index.php?a=press&id=2284

you can see at the bottom of the release this information.

==========

Release Information

Industry: Consumer, More Press Releases from Consumer

Country: United States, More Press Releases from United States

MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area): , More Press Releases from

Company: GrrenZap On-Line Payment System

Web site: Visit our web site

The "Web site:" link is http://snipurl.com/f0k8 ; a masking link that leads to

http://www.greenzap.com/default.asp?zapid=onlinecart

So this shows an affiliate's portal page (onlinecart) and is smart to get the visit using this method.

==========

Another I have traced is located at WallSt.net (not to be mistaken for Wall Street Journal). 3 releases that have feeds from Quotemedia (a dynamic market data company). Quote media is fed press releases through Business Wire
http://home.businesswire.com. This is where GreenZap staff/members are submitting press releases.

The fact remains that nobody other than one site writing an article about the shady evidence of Greenzap is writing articles and doing research. Not CNN, not MSNBC, not Fox News, not Yahoo (not the Yahoo Finance press release center), or ABC, CBS, NBC, or the others.

That said, with 99.5% of their publicity due to home-grown personally-submitted press releases, and no large news agency backing them up, and no official large partnerships.

==========

Now, a while back I wrote to several of the businesses that are labeled as merchants through Greenzap.

The replies I got were (in summary) GreenZap is in no way a payment processor for their company. After looking at the page link I sent them the companies said that they assume that GreenZap is using an affiliiate program like Commission Junction to offer advertising of a company's service. GreenZap is not in any way associated as a representative and/or payment center for each company that responded.

And now, The report I find at the corrected link above.

==========

Corrupt CompaniesSubmitted: 10/10/2006 7:39:21 AM
Modified: 10/10/2006 7:39:00 AM

Green Zap Unauthorized withdrawal of $19.50 and does not answer any of my emails! ripoff La Jolla California *EDitors Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!

Company
Green Zap
Address:
4445 Eastgate Mall Suite 200
La Jolla California 92121
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
800-598-1287
Fax:

I signed up for a greenzap account a while back, after hearing I could earn $25.00 in free webcash. I signed up. Then never thought anything of it, last month September 12th, 2006, my account was charged an unauthorized fee of $19.50, when looking at my statement, their was a phone number 1-800-598-1287, so I called it, and all it said was "thank you for calling to verify your greenzap account, if you have any questions about the charge you were billed, please email us at customercare@greenzap.com"

Well I obviously emailed customercare@greenzap.com on Septmeber 12th, today is October 10th, and I have yet to receive a response. I am going to my bank today to file an unauthorized transaction fee, and a fraud claim with the police department.

Think I will stick with paypal, never had anything unauthorized come out of my account there.. People please be careful.

Elizabeth
Avon, Indiana
U.S.A.

==========

So what kind of practice is this?

"thank you for calling to verify your greenzap account, if you have any questions about the charge you were billed, please email us at customercare@greenzap.com"

Are people being charged without warning to activate their accounts now?

Last action like this was from Stormpay pulling people's money from their accounts without warning.

I'm not the only person that has been watching them closely.

Now, when did Greenzap change the user-agreement to show this:

==========

Identity Authentication. We use many techniques to identify our Users when they register at GreenZap. You authorize GreenZap, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your registration and verify your identity. GreenZap is not liable for Users who provide false or misleading information regarding their identity. Further, by completing the account or identity verification process your account will be noted as a trusted user by GreenZap. GreenZap is committed to preventing fraud and creating a secure transactional community. The verification process is initiated when a user adds his/her bank account, at which time a verification credit will be added to the users’ account, and simultaneously a fee of $19.50 will be deducted as a verification cost.

==========

How many old members ever saw this? How many have reread the user-agreement recently? Did YOU know about this?

So I am not doing any DD and telling all lies? Don't think so.

There is plenty more but I need to do other work for now.

Best to all and be careful.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Dale Ostrum

265 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/13/2006 3:30:49 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for the warning and thanks for the free advertising. As a long time marketer but really a newbie just getting up and running I definitly need all the help and breaks I can get.

My retirement fund. 1M members to come this year. http://vortexportalpro.com/viewmercial/index.asp?id=42584
+0
10/14/2006 7:35:17 PM
John, I never invested any of my money into it, did try it, thought at first what a great idea, and a start up is always welcome.  Then recieved an update from one of my other teams and it included the backgrounds of those who are operating this company.  They are located here in San Diego County, with a posh address, and have been involved in numerous ponzy schemes and were never considered legitimate in their mlm business dealings either. Never knew how accurate it was, however, after their launch, my incentive to join was converted to web cash, sort of like monopoly money, useless.  So, have not pursued it or added to it.  Could care less anymore.

So sad really so many great ideas and someone always has to get greedy and stupid, turning into a bad taste in our mouths.

Well, investigation prior to investing is always the wisest way to live.

Thank you for keeping me up to date.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!