Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TRIPLE WHAMMY for Sept 20, She's Still HOT!!
9/20/2006 6:58:40 PM
Bad news...I just looked him up and found out his bday is July 13th...I should do a special day for him out of order!  He's only 66?  I thought he was closer to 70.  I was reading an interview he did, said he studied classical speaking techniques when he was young for local theater in England, and when he went home to his family every night he went back to speaking in his regular hometown accent.  A double speaking life, so to speak!
New Reply
+0
9/24/2006 1:06:42 PM

Dear Friend Kathleen....!

Thank you for your invitation.

I get an opportunity to learn a lot through your Forums....Good Show....keep it up......I expect more to come.......!

Thanking you, once again.

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers.....!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2006 1:14:33 PM

Here's something I did out-of-order because I like the actor Patrick Stewart, I should put some links to photo's of him.  He's a very distinguished British actor with a magnificent voice and shaved head.  He also does lots of voice work on American television commercials...he's best known for the TV show "Star Trek: Next Generation"...you'll see on the last page of this forum how much I like him to the point of making my husband angry!  Ha!  His information is at the bottom of the page thru this link:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/464305/2/ShowThread.aspx

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!