Menu

Re: Buildabizpro
9/27/2006 6:00:22 PM

Please come visit iour conference room..there you can see what we have!..Support..Training...And a Family atmosphere all come together to make this the best online system I have found!

Take the tour below to access our conference room and we'll see you there!

http://buildabizpro.com/johnmidge

We're there from 7pm -11pm  EST

New Reply
+0
10/1/2006 9:08:03 AM
I've got a great marketing system and some free stuff I'd like to share with you!
I built these websites myself and love the ease with which I can edit it to keep up with my growing business.  You'll also see for yourself the marketing possibilities of having this
webbuilding and marketing system for YOUR business!
Just click on the company name below!

If you'd like to see some more examples..I've got three more...

Independence           and        SECRET   and         COLLECTION

To your success
"Networking makes friends"
John and Midge Baker
Stufrsumpn Company
1-928-277-1197
New Reply
+0
10/2/2006 5:47:50 PM

Hi John & Midge;  I joined BuildaBizPro when they 1st launched a couple of months ago ~ this is where I met John & Midge :-)  I followed them here to adland & I gotta tell ya ~ this is awesome ~ still learning ~ but I'll get it!  Thanks for the referral guys and BuildaBizPro ~~~~~ is the way of the future!  It PAYS to become a member & the price is reasonable only $30 a month.  If I were not making money there ~ I would have left a long time ago!  So check it out for yourself ~ you nothing to loose! 00  Have a Great Day !  To Our Success, Carly4500    

New Reply
+0
10/2/2006 6:13:48 PM

Thanks for the Thanks, Carly!...I know of several Adland members who also use Buildabizpro...I especially Love the websites...I promote several different things with them..AND they are FUN!

BuildaBizPro has it all to make any Online Business Profitable.

Take The Free Tour below.

Comes with lots of tools for members. Look Below at what you get to start your Online Business

1) Contact manager like you have never seen before. It keeps your data intact from members to prospects, to hot leads and organizes each lead by notes you can fill in. Its on steroids....

2) Sitebuilder, Our premier product. Build landing pages in minutes, websites with multiple pages and create text to HTML emails (Very Important) with No experience at all. If I can do It anyone can.

3) Email automation, can I say more. You have to save every letter you write for future mailing. This is the key to any business. You can create hundreds of different folders and letters for every business and use them later. You can make any email into an HTML in seconds. Its known that people read HTML`s email 70% more of the time. This tool is unbelievable. Professional version we created unlike anything you have seen before.

4) URL Rotator, Lets say you want to advertise your other business and have trouble knowing what to do. This simply allows you to direct traffic thru your autoresponder (We provide with letters pre-written for You) to any business of your choice.

5) Autoresponder, This is a premier emailing system for your business, or any business of your choice. We have the letters already written and we do the importing of leads to make it easy and simplified. Nobody needs to learn all the autoresponder systems, we have programmers that take off our hands.

6) Advertising and methods to get the word out. We have many options to show you how to members or clients buying your services. Use what works for us.

7) Domains, you get Multiple Buildabiz domains and your up and running in minutes. Have you ever tried to go get a domain and change the DNS setting and have it hosted. I know I cannot do it so why should you. Our programmers have made it so you are online in seconds and you need not know the technicality of making it happen. Just saying this makes it sound difficult.

8) Hosting, Included. This is done instantly while you create a website, landing page. We host it for you with no worries.

9) Prospect/Lead-Rotator, This allows you to provide leads and prospects to members in your organization to help them build their business, everyone likes help from above.

10) Training, live conference training nightly from 7PM to 11PM Monday thru Friday. We also have phone scripts and system training within. Marketing tips and professional help.

11) BuildaBiz and its products are a complete system within a system. These tools are what any online business owner needs to be successful online. We have made millions utilizing a creating these products over a 7 year period. The cost of creating them could never be duplicated by any one individual. You have Your business all wraped up and ready to go.

Take The Free Tour below.

See us live and chat with us

7pm - 11pm EST

OPPORTUNITY CALLS:
Opportunity Calls held Monday, And Wednesday

CALL SCHEDULE:Do not Miss these Calls.
9PM EST, 8PM CST, 7PM MST, 6 PM PST
Dial 641-793-7500  hit 38862# when prompted

Start Today....
To Your Success,

John Baker