Menu

Buildabizpro
9/8/2006 9:08:20 AM

Hello!

Just launched!!!
BuildaBizPro has it all to make any Online Business Profitable.

Comes with lots of tools for members. Look Below at what you get to start your Online Business

1) Contact manager like you have never seen before. It keeps your data intact from members to prospects, to hot leads and organizes each lead by notes you can fill in. Its on steroids....

2) Sitebuilder, Our premier product. Build landing pages in minutes, websites with multiple pages and create text to HTML emails (Very Important) with No experience at all. If I can do It anyone can.

3) Email automation, can I say more. You have to save every letter you write for future mailing. This is the key to any business. You can create hundreds of different folders and letters for every business and use them later. You can make any email into an HTML in seconds. Its known that people read HTML`s email 70% more of the time. This tool is unbelievable. Professional version we created unlike anything you have seen before.

4) URL Rotator, Lets say you want to advertise your other business and have trouble knowing what to do. This simply allows you to direct traffic thru your autoresponder (We provide with letters pre-written for You) to any business of your choice.

5) Autoresponder, This is a premier emailing system for your business, or any business of your choice. We have the letters already written and we do the importing of leads to make it easy and simplified. Nobody needs to learn all the autoresponder systems, we have programmers that take off our hands.

6) Advertising and methods to get the word out. We have many options to show you how to members or clients buying your services. Use what works for us.

7) Domains, you get Multiple Buildabiz domains and your up and running in minutes. Have you ever tried to go get a domain and change the DNS setting and have it hosted. I know I cannot do it so why should you. Our programmers have made it so you are online in seconds and you need not know the technicality of making it happen. Just saying this makes it sound difficult.

8) Hosting, Included. This is done instantly while you create a website, landing page. We host it for you with no worries.

9) Prospect/Lead-Rotator, This allows you to provide leads and prospects to members in your organization to help them build their business, everyone likes help from above.

10) Training, live conference training nightly from 7PM to 11PM Monday thru Friday. We also have phone scripts and system training within. Marketing tips and professional help.

11) BuildaBiz and its products are a complete system within a system. These tools is what any online business owner needs to be successful online. We have spent millions utilizing and creating these products over a 7 year period. The cost of creating them could never be duplicated by any one individual. You have Your business all wraped up and ready to go.

Take The Free Tour below.
http://buildabizpro.com/johnmidge

While your there, join our live video chat room and meet us!

My name is John Baker, I'm usually there and can answer your questions....Walter Montfort is the host.

You'll see what a dynamic tool this is!

Hours for the video are:  3PM- 7PM, CMT

OPPORTUNITY CALLS:
Opportunity Calls held Monday, And Wednesday

CALL SCHEDULE:Do not Miss these Calls.
9PM EST, 8PM CST, 7PM MST, 6 PM PST
Dial 641-793-7500  hit 38862# when prompted

Start Today....
To Your Success,

John Baker

1-928-277-1197

midge_john@cableone.net

BuildaBizPro
P.O. Box 761
Venice, Florida

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Buildabizpro
9/8/2006 10:57:56 AM

Welcome to my forum, John!  Here are lots more places to advertise: http://www.topbiztoday.com/index.phtml

New Reply
+0
9/12/2006 3:24:55 PM
Hello ,
  We would like to invite you to join our growing circle of friends.
Stufrsumpn Company
 and our affiliates are striving to develop a friendly atmosphere
where diverse interests can meet, advertise, post forums..(blogs) and develop
lasting relationships that benefit all concerned.

What are your interests?  Your talents?

You can join our SciFiFantaClub....fans, readers, writers welcome!

Share your expertise in marketing, web design, internet based business...
  Or learn from others more experienced.

Would you like to learn how to make money on the internet?  We can help you!

Have your own business?   We can provide you with a complete marketing system
for your online business!

If you would like to receive our newsletter with updates, opportunities,
and news, please email us at
  ....or go to google or MSN search bar and type in stufrsumpn and explore our sites.
    If you would like to know more about our money making opportunity or our complete marketing system for your home business, click here;

We are sending this invitation to you because we have rec'd correspondence from your email address , or at some point you filled out a form requesting information
regarding business opportunities.
 If you wish to be removed from our list of friends please email us at
  midge_john@cableone.net   and put REMOVE ME in the subject...
we will happily remove you ...we are real people!
 John and Midge Baker
  1-928-277-1197
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2006 10:00:33 AM

Thanks for visiting again and posting, John...

have you seen Ewen Chia's "Secret Affiliate Weapon"?  This program gives you lots of traffic tools and marketing tips that can help you sell more of anything you're selling!  Ewen Chia is one of the top earners online and he really tells people important details that the other guys just won't share with us: http://tinyurl.com/pncv2

New Reply
+0
9/16/2006 12:52:09 AM

I just wanted to thank the entire adland community for your suggestions and tips!

as a fairly new mwmber to the internet marketing community, I have been

experiencing what most of you went through to get where you are now.

Special thanks to Kathleen V, Robert Truman, Steve Mc., and Jim L...

Don't think that your well intended advice is falling on deaf ears!

Keep the circle going!

John Baker

http://buildabizpro.com/johnmidge

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!