Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
8/1/2006 3:05:40 AM

Hello Mary.

Thank you very very much for your kind words, they are very much appreciated and, on behalf of the whole newsletter team, "thank you".  It's really nice to know that the effort, time and dedication that goes into producing it, is appreciated.

Marilyn, Nan, Ken, John, Lisa (and now Donna and Judy) are wonderful colleagues and we all really pull together well as a team.

I'm happy you dropped by and I hope you are keeping well.  I'll be looking out for the next story ... (love a good story!!)...

Take care Mary and have a wonderful week, full of happiness and lovely surprises.

God Bless

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
8/1/2006 3:24:24 AM

My dear friend Ildiko,

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.  How are you?  I hope everything is going well for you ...

It is always a pleasure to see you ... I actually look forward to reading your posts ... you are such a lovely lady and I appreciate our friendship very much. 

Take care my dear friend and have a wonderful week.

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2006 3:26:16 AM

Thank you very much Linda ...

Take care

Venerina

+0
8/1/2006 6:11:36 AM
***CONGRATULATIONS VENERINA**** I enjoyed reading your bio, your life is rich and full. You are an amazing woman. You certainly deserve this honor. Enjoy your week!!
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2006 10:14:42 AM
Hello John and Venerina!

Sorry for being here latter then I meant to be at the party!
But I didn't came empty handed! :-)

Hosted by SparkleTags.com      Hosted by SparkleTags.com      Hosted by SparkleTags.com

CONGRATULATON VENERINA!

Hosted by SparkleTags.com

With lot's of friendship,
Anamaria

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!