Menu

Rusty Yancey

278 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Old age isn’t so bad....
4/13/2006 11:59:32 AM
Yes...we are all in agreement...so... Let me grow lovely, growing old -So many fine things do: Laces, and ivory, and gold, And silks need not be new. -Karle Wilson[Mrs. Thomas Ellis]Baker
New Reply
+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/13/2006 12:03:49 PM
Hey Bogdan, You're only as old as the 'Woman you feel' lol Juliana :)
New Reply
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1088 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/13/2006 1:00:39 PM
I had a look at the apparent average age of the posters to this topic and have some reservations about hearing the voice of experience. I must agree with the "Old age.." aspect as long as one is relatively healthy but when illness and disease ravage havoc, then the alternative is a tempting thought. I'm not speaking from my own experience but we all have or know loved ones who are or have had this challenge. Old age is a foreign idea for more than one eighty or ninty year old who I've met on a hiking trail at an 6,000 ft. elevation to one our local peaks. I can't attibute my health to my vitamins or healthy lifestyle but for some it would be pivitol maintain every advantage. One of these advantages is making smart investment discisions early enough in life so a pleasant lifestyle can be supported and sufficiently financed. Some, sadly enough have done this but lost their health and where not able to enjoy it. I don't have an answer for this. Our bodies are not much different than our cars. If we don't take care of it with adequate product options, we will eventually pay the price.
New Reply
+0
4/13/2006 2:39:25 PM
HI Bogdan, Let me see here...what could the alternative be? LOL! Okay, I guess old age is better than death. :) Thanks for sharing this quote today! Have a great Easter! Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

New Reply
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2006 2:44:16 PM
Hello Bogdan :-) Interesting quote this of today. I think the real old age is when your spirit gets sick or old. I guess my father might be named as an old aged man, being 76 and unfortunately with heart and blood preassure problems. But even when he is very sick he has the strengh for jokeing. And that is what I mean to be forever young.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!