Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Who Is Accepting GreenZap?
10/18/2006 4:49:05 PM

I think we DO need an alternative to Paypal. 

GreenZap has started a new selling portal cross between eBay and Craigs list.  See it here:  ZapExchange.com™

You can list things to sell FOR FREE until the end of December!

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Re: Who Is Accepting GreenZap?
2/7/2007 12:42:29 PM
Hi Kenneth,

Those of us who live outside the US and Europe could all do with a good alternative to Paypal. I joined Greenzap before they launched but never had good feelings about it. One of the reasons I joined was because they said you could join from anywhere and I was and still am desperate for a Paypal alternative.

I later read somewhere that Damon Westmoreland was involved in Greenzap, which got the hairs on the back on my neck rising. He was involved with two other programs which I joined some years ago - "Jet99" and "Mazumah". It seems Mazumah is still around but I got a raw deal with Jet99 and never want to be involved in anything that has a whisper of his name associated with it.

Just type in Damon Westmoreland into Google and read the reports.

I'm afraid that the moment I read about his involvement with Greenzap, I closed my account. Who needs to worry not just about losing money but your identity.

The language this post evoked makes me wonder about the person posting that disgusting post. Would you want to buy from him?

Jan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!