Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Who Is Accepting GreenZap?
2/6/2006 6:08:13 PM
Your comment that they had to shut down is NOT TRUE WHATSOEVER And....I want you to provide documentation for your comment. GREENZAP NEVER, EVER, EVER HAD TO SHUT DOWN. That is simply not true, I'm referring your comment to GreenZap's CEO. Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
2/6/2006 6:50:53 PM
I just want clarification BEFORE I put my money somewhere. I have written to some of the companies on the list and now am waiting for replies to see who is using Greenzap as Greenzap claims. I'll post my responses as I get them. I'm sorry you feel you need to make it personal but I am doing due dilegence since no one likes LOSING MONEY. And I am willing to get answers and do what it takes to get them. Not sit back on anyone elses words. Newest Release: Podcasting For Fun & Profit! FREE Niche Report AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal Coming soon "Ads By The Squares" www.adsbythesquares.com Kenneth R Sword Jr Co-CEO - Bizzy Blogz http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword Copy this link to your RSS Reader: http://www.bizzyblogz.com/rss.php?u=krsword
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2006 6:52:03 PM
oh my, are we in for another battle? i really hope not.
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/6/2006 7:05:52 PM
Hi Pat, Yea, some people are just totally CLUELESS! (Below are two press releases I edited a bit as I hate the use of the word "that" when it's not needed at all or when the word "which" is better. And since it seems few know the correct use of the word "but" I take it out & fix it.) ------------------------ Here CHILDREN, LEARN! SAN DIEGO Dec. 19, 2005 GreenZap, Inc. (Pink Sheets: GZPN - News), a provider of secure online payment services, announced today it had acquired over 250,000 account holders previously serviced by Mazumah, Inc., an online transaction competitor. Mazumah assigned the rights to its database of individual account holders after adjusting its business model in early 2005 from individual online account transactions to private label payroll applications for businesses. According to Mazumah's spokesperson Kim Seal, We are happy GreenZap will be servicing our customers. While we have explored other options, we found GreenZap to have superior account options and customer service. GreenZap plans to slowly integrate the new users communicating with them via a series of introductory emails. Our goal is to smoothly transition the new account holders over to GreenZap, without any account down time. All users will be issued a free GreenZap account with their current Mazumah account balance transferred automatically, said GreenZap COO Michael Bernstein. The acquisition of the Mazumah database brings GreenZap's membership to over 650,000 registered users since opening in June 2005. On average, GreenZap receives more than 800 new account sign-ups each day & has been averaging monthly revenue of just over 25 cents per member. ----------------------- SAN DIEGO Feb. 1, 2006 GreenZap, Inc. a provider of secure online payment services, announced today it had received commitments for the maximum amount of its second-round of financing at $2 million. GreenZap made the offer available to a select group of its members, enabling the company to close the offering in just nine days. We are thrilled with the response we received from our users. Unfortunately, due to the $2 million funding limit of this offering, we were unable to allow more of our users to participate, said GreenZap CEO Damon Westmoreland. The monies raised will help us build the company and meet our strategic growth plan for the upcoming year, continued Westmoreland. The plan for 2006 includes full-scope credit card processing, a 24 hour customer service call center and a customized transaction switch to deliver rapid transactions. The company reported earlier this month it retained a financial auditing company and expects to commence reporting obligations by the end of first quarter 2006. Once complete, the company hopes to commence quotation on the OTCBB. ---------------------- About GreenZap, Inc. GreenZap Inc, a San Diego, California based company enables any business or individual with an email address to send and receive money securely cost-effectively online. GreenZap is building its network on the existing infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global payment system. GreenZap's system resembles PayPal (eBay's payment processor), except that it charges a flat fee versus a percentage of each transaction, & rewards its members for using GreenZap's services. WebCash, GreenZap's rewards dollar, is an electronic currency which can be spent at partnering merchants and can be used to pay GreenZap transaction fees. Since opening on June 1, 2005, GreenZap has found itself in the top 1% of websites in the world, beating out online payment competitors such as moneygram.com, firstdata.com, and Western Union's Moneyzap.com.
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/6/2006 7:13:49 PM
Personal? YOU want PERSONAL? OK, LOOK KEN, I ASKED YOU AN "F"ING question which you have NOT answered AND I made the comment I doubted you had taken the time to contact GreenZap. Looks Like I was right.
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!