Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (27th Edition)
1/24/2006 11:51:51 AM
Hi Myrna, Thank you. Yes, God IS good, and he has brought my family and I through a lot over the years. He has taught me that whatever is going on, no matter how difficult or how delightful, he is still sovereign and in control of any situation. Oftentimes in the most difficult situations, he is doing the most in our lives, and in the end, looking back, we realize the greatest blessing. May God continue to richly bless you. Dave
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/24/2006 12:01:47 PM
Congratulations Dave, it's great to see you honored as POTW at ALP. Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2006 12:03:02 PM
Hi Beverly, my dear and amazing friend! Thank you, dear lady! :) (((HUGS))) God bless, Dave PS. Everyone visit Adlandpro Showcase Number 23! While our Beverly has been resting and getting her stength back, the "Incredibles" voted unanimously to showcase her! What a PERFECT choice!!
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/24/2006 12:39:46 PM
John! You are doing Big Work, Thanks you, Thanks la Nell TOO for thats. I will here too congratulation to David! David is my good friend and I wisch him from here all the bests. I am glad that he becom POW. Sarka PixMeUp just lunched: http://www.pixmeup.com/saksa
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2006 12:40:40 PM
Hi John, Whooooooo.... that's a real bummer. It's a real nightmare to have the computer go down. I hope you have it all straightened out. I bought a new one a couple of years ago because my old one (PI) just couldn't keep up and was becoming more unstable (and scary) all the time. Since then, I bought a spare (used) PII and am running the latest XP on it very nicely (they say you can't ;) ). Anyway, used 'puters are cheap and it's sure nice to have the backup! Glad you're back on, John! God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!