Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (27th Edition)
1/24/2006 11:31:51 AM
Hi Dave, What a wonderful bio you have. It sounds almost the prefect life for this earth. But then you said you trusted Jesus at a early age, so that explains your life. God id good, all the time. I have bookmarked your website, I want to give it to a friend and also use it myself. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations for POTW, and God Bless. Myrna
+0
1/24/2006 11:34:56 AM
Hello Dave! :-) My computer has been down for a couple of days so I hadn't had a chance to see if your picture was up yet. I see it's up, pretty cooool huh! I get a kick from that every week. I'm glad I was able to get the forum's URL to Michael before my computer crashed. Now I got a lot of work to catch up on and a lot of programs to reinstall. I lost a lot of files and documents. These last two days have been a nightmare but I finally fixed my computer so I could use it again. I was just about to go buy another computer when I tried one more time and I was able reinstall the operating system. Whew! Have a great week my friend! 8) JOHN
+0
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/24/2006 11:35:16 AM
Hey Dave, So I really congratulated you twice. Sorry about that, but I didn't think the other one went through. Takes what I get for not checking. But your bio really did impress me. Myrna
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/24/2006 11:42:39 AM
Dave is definitely "The GentleMan" in all facets of life and activity! A blessed friend and confidante! :)
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2006 11:47:45 AM
Hi Linda, Thank you. :) How are you doing these days? God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!