Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (27th Edition)
1/22/2006 11:25:06 AM
Congrats Dave. You are truly the most gentle man I've met onn the Net!
+0
1/22/2006 11:50:05 AM
Hi John, CONGRATS Dave!! I knew you'd win soon! :-) There are so many wonderful people here at ALP, it's hard to choose when voting, but every week, a great person wins! So glad Dave got the nod this week!!! He is a great friend to many and ALP is better for him being active among us. Lorraine
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 1:33:19 PM
Hello Dave, I would like to congratulate you on your week of honour, well done. As a fellow British Columbian, I know that you are a super person and enjoy your life to the fullest. It is amazing where and how you meet people, but we are just across the water from each other. I look forward to the day we get together and can talk about our great lives in beautiful British Columbia. Thanks so much for your friendship, and once again we all appreciate you. Enjoy your week and beyond!
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 2:00:16 PM
Hi John and LaNell. Before I go, I wanted to make sure that I said Congratulations to Dave. He is such a Wonderful Friend to know and I am so Happy to have him as a Friend. Dave has Always been so kind since we first met and I can tell that he is a Respectful, Honest and True Friend to me as Well as, I am sure, to Many Others. CONGRATULATIONS DAVE!! I will get back in touch when I return. :) Take Care John, LaNell, Dave and Everyone. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis P.S. Anyone who I miss on P.O.T.W. while I am gone, I will definately catch up with when I come back. :)
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 2:17:48 PM
Hello Shelly! 0:-) I will miss you while you are gone a few months to get your health back and business going. You are a blessing. Hello Everyone! :-) Thank you for your support for our good friend Dave. LOL,LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!