Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (27th Edition)
1/22/2006 9:03:18 AM
Hello Dave, Congratulations! Have a great week! Take care, Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 9:06:42 AM
Hello Dave! I am glad that you made POTW, you are really deserving. You have shown yourself to be a good friend to others and a prayer warrior too.Thanks also for visiting my forums. You always show kindness and respect to others. May the Lord bless you even more than He already has. God be with you! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
1/22/2006 9:12:57 AM
Congratulations Dave, you certainly deserve the honor of POTW... enjoy!! Thank you John and LaNell for all you do and to all of the other warm and caring people at Adland. Have a great day! Julie
+0
Neil Adams

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/22/2006 9:18:28 AM
Congradulations John have a glorious week. I live right accross the street (straits) from you Washington state. Neil
+0
1/22/2006 9:42:20 AM
"John" This is a awesome bio of one of the VERY SPECIAL FRIENDS I have on here :) When I met "Dave" onhere I sent a invite to him with the title: "Kings Kid" on it. That title was mine, and when Dave came back to me, he said that HE was a Kings Kid, too. That is when I knew he was a special friend and a awesome guy to have around as a friend and someone to help with all the needs I had at the time. I have done alot of praying in here, but it is my very special friend that hold's ME up and lets me know that GOD has some awesome kids on HIS side!!! :) I am proud to call "Dave" my Special Friend in Jesus Name!!! :) God bless him, and us all!! :) "WELL DONE DAVE IN JESUS NAME....WELL DONE!!!" 8) Doc...Romans 8:28><> :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!