Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Forum! (25th edition)
1/9/2006 3:21:13 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello LaNell! :-) Yes we do LaNell, thanks for the help! Oh right Carla!! Your picture is up, is that coool or what?! That is my highlight of the week to see the new POTW get their picture up on the front page of AdlandPro. *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/9/2006 7:25:53 PM
Hi John and LaNell. I appologize for being so late. I am trying to catch up after a Terrible Two Week Case of the Flu and Bronchitis but I am better Now. Carla is Such a Sweetheart. I am so Very Happy for her. She has been there for so Many including me and I thank you for everything. :) CONGRATULATIONS CARLA! Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2006 7:40:23 PM
HI ((((DOC))) Thanks alot for the compliments and for recognizing John and LaNell too! Adland is a better place because of them and alot of other COOL people, including you! God bless you! Love you , Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2006 7:42:05 PM
HI LaNell! Thanks a bunch for getting the picture up on Monday... and thanks again John!! LOL! Carla
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2006 7:43:54 PM
HI Shelly, Better late than never! I had to work today so I couldn't even be here. I had wondered where you were, glad you are back! Love ya, Carla
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!