Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Forum! (25th edition)
1/9/2006 6:37:11 AM
Hi Sis Marion, Thanks so much! I am glad I can be a blessing to others and I appreciate your prayer for me. God bless you always! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
1/9/2006 9:50:58 AM
((((((((((Carla))))))))))))) What can I say to a awesome lady that makes me the happyest man in the world??? "WELL DONE MY SEXY LADY, WELL DONE!!!" :) I want to thank my dear friend and a sweet special lady to me, "LaNell" for all she did to help Carla with all she got here and SPECIALY GOD and HIS blessings to us all. Together, GOD, LaNell, and John make a awesome team!!! :) Just look who made it to the top!! :) I am sure as I know Carla well that this will not make her head grow, but will show all of us that big heart of hers more than ever before!! :) God bless you BIG TIME my dear love!!! :) Doc...Romans 8:28><> :)
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/9/2006 10:39:48 AM
Congratulations Carla! You are very deserving of this honour. Enjoy your week! Leonard
Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
1/9/2006 11:18:01 AM
Carla Cash You Made It!!! It's an honor to work with you on Team 6 And come join us there! IT'S AN HONOR TO BE YOUR FRIEND.. BUT I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA WIN THOUGH HEALTH AND WELLNESS!!
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2006 2:19:28 PM
Hello Carla And Doc Carey! 8) Carla,your picture and face look great on the front page. You are so worthy of this award. :-) Doc, you are a special friend too. ;-) Hello John! Sweetie,we do make a good team. LOL,LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!