Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
9/10/2013 8:02:57 PM

Hello Trygeania

Excellent article!

By the time Monsanto and the other chemical companies are finished with us, the air outside will be as bad as inside. They dump tons and tons of their toxic chemicals on the world every year.

At least in your home you can find ways to decrease the toxins ...by not using them for one thing. What will we do with the overload of toxins dumped everywhere outside?

Helen

Quote:
Change of subject. Here are some interesting facts I have learned.

• Did you know that there are chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Phenol, Benzene, Toluene, and Xylene found in common household cleaners? Just about everything you use for cleaning house, bathing, even for dental care contains toxic substances. Toxins that cause ADHD/ODD, developmental delays, chronic fatigue syndrome, and other health problems.
  • Are you aware that the indoor air quality of your home is more toxic than outdoors? There are over 2200 products people use in their homes that contain toxic chemicals. Chemicals that can be causing your children to be sick, causing you to be tired, and so much more.
  • The EPA reports that toxic chemicals found in cleaning and personal care products are three times more likely to cause cancer than outside pollutants. Products such as laundry detergent, aerosol sprays, toothpaste, bleach and even makeup have toxic ingredients . These toxic ingredients can be absorbed into your skin. In addition, The President’s toxic Substances Strategy Committee warns that 90% of all cancers are triggered by toxic chemicals in our homes. Toxins in the home are posing real dangers to you and your family unknowingly on a daily basis.
  • The latest article about organic teas can be found here http://www.naturalnews.com/040972_Celestial_Seasonings_pesticides_tea.html
  • http://wakeupcallnews.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-childrens-vitamins-full-of.html Learn what's in your children's vitamins. Yuck. Glad I use organic. After I read the ingredients that were in these vitamins I compared them with the ones that I give my son, and I saw how much less was put into my son's vitamin compared to the ones in this link

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/14/2013 10:34:35 AM

Hello Everyone ===

This woman makes sense ....watch this 11 minute video before it is taken off of YouTube.

Helen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GEJSoJvmNQ

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/14/2013 10:40:15 AM

This is how sickening people are in our "educated" countries!! Unbelievable!!!

4 minutes long.

Helen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0azojPPRhw

+0
9/16/2013 2:34:08 PM
Quote:
Thank you Helen. I am learning more and more everyday about the chemicals in our homes.
Hello Trygeania

Excellent article!

By the time Monsanto and the other chemical companies are finished with us, the air outside will be as bad as inside. They dump tons and tons of their toxic chemicals on the world every year.

At least in your home you can find ways to decrease the toxins ...by not using them for one thing. What will we do with the overload of toxins dumped everywhere outside?

Helen

Quote:
Change of subject. Here are some interesting facts I have learned.

• Did you know that there are chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Phenol, Benzene, Toluene, and Xylene found in common household cleaners? Just about everything you use for cleaning house, bathing, even for dental care contains toxic substances. Toxins that cause ADHD/ODD, developmental delays, chronic fatigue syndrome, and other health problems.
  • Are you aware that the indoor air quality of your home is more toxic than outdoors? There are over 2200 products people use in their homes that contain toxic chemicals. Chemicals that can be causing your children to be sick, causing you to be tired, and so much more.
  • The EPA reports that toxic chemicals found in cleaning and personal care products are three times more likely to cause cancer than outside pollutants. Products such as laundry detergent, aerosol sprays, toothpaste, bleach and even makeup have toxic ingredients . These toxic ingredients can be absorbed into your skin. In addition, The President’s toxic Substances Strategy Committee warns that 90% of all cancers are triggered by toxic chemicals in our homes. Toxins in the home are posing real dangers to you and your family unknowingly on a daily basis.
  • The latest article about organic teas can be found here http://www.naturalnews.com/040972_Celestial_Seasonings_pesticides_tea.html
  • http://wakeupcallnews.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-childrens-vitamins-full-of.html Learn what's in your children's vitamins. Yuck. Glad I use organic. After I read the ingredients that were in these vitamins I compared them with the ones that I give my son, and I saw how much less was put into my son's vitamin compared to the ones in this link

Trygeania Dowell http://my.sociopal.com/uneedittoxic trygeaniadowell@gmail.com 336-422-6697
+0
9/20/2013 12:49:10 PM
You know sometimes when you read something you scratch your head and wonder about some people's mindset, for instance the woman in this article. Mind Boggling.

Dead criminal’s family whines that Dallas homeowner didn’t warn home invader before shooting him

Lakesha Thompson sports a particularly warped view of the entitlement mindset:

An elderly man shot and killed a would-be burglar inside his Oak Cliff home.

Police say the homeowner saw Deyfon Pipkins, 33, trying to climb into the window and fired his weapon at least once at the intruder.

The homeowner is legally protected by the Castle Doctrine, which allows a person to defend his or her home against an intruder.

“It means they don’t actually have to retreat once someone comes in their home,” Sergeant Calvin Johnson, Dallas Police Department, said. “You have the option of using deadly force if you believe your life is in danger.”

After police notified relatives of Pipkins’ death, some showed up at the house. They were upset, and questioned the homeowner’s actions.

“He could have used a warning,” Lakesha Thompson, Pipkins’ sister-in-law, said. “He could have let him know that he did have a gun on his property and he would use it in self-defense.”

Pipkins had a lengthy criminal record. He served time in prison and was convicted of theft, possession of a Controlled Substance and criminal trespassing.

Thompson almost seems to view home invasion as a “no-harm, no foul” game until someone in her family earns a bullet as a result of his criminal activity.

It bears noting that the homeowner had been robbed repeatedly before this incident.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!