Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
5/30/2012 5:59:44 PM
Also this eye-opener:

JPMorgan's top-down role in risky investments

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2012 10:40:37 PM
Hi Miguel,

I appreciate every post you make. These last 2 are almost funny. I liked this paragraph:

The Securities and Exchanges Commission has been deservedly criticised for not following up on years of complaints about Madoff, many of which came from a Boston investigator, Harry Markopolos, whom they treated as a crank. But suppose a senior executive at Goldman Sachs, UBS or JPMorgan Chase had called the SEC and said: "You really need to take a close look at Bernard Madoff. He must be working a scam."

I just wonder which one is the biggest crook? I know the SEC is fraud along with the others. I got a good laugh when I read of the SEC being involved, Hey they may have been good buddies. It is like the "pot calling the kettle black" lol Thank god the nightmare we been living is soon over. Bring on Nesara, now.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/1/2012 1:08:56 AM
Yes Myrna, in both cases, the first thought that came to my mind was they were funny. Even the role of journalism I find funny now. We have a saying in Spanish, "Like they had discovered gunpowder."

Miguel

Quote:
Hi Miguel,

I appreciate every post you make. These last 2 are almost funny. I liked this paragraph:

The Securities and Exchanges Commission has been deservedly criticised for not following up on years of complaints about Madoff, many of which came from a Boston investigator, Harry Markopolos, whom they treated as a crank. But suppose a senior executive at Goldman Sachs, UBS or JPMorgan Chase had called the SEC and said: "You really need to take a close look at Bernard Madoff. He must be working a scam."

I just wonder which one is the biggest crook? I know the SEC is fraud along with the others. I got a good laugh when I read of the SEC being involved, Hey they may have been good buddies. It is like the "pot calling the kettle black" lol Thank god the nightmare we been living is soon over. Bring on Nesara, now.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2012 4:38:28 AM
Get this out to the World TODAY!!!

Braking News from Earth Allies: poll on the AVAAZ site regarding Drakes call for a vote

GLR ANdReA's picture

By GLR ANdReA - Posted on 08 June 2012

Poll on the AVAAZ site regarding Drakes call for a vote

Hi All

I was recently reading at the Global Voice 2012 group on Facebook and a gentleman from Australia created a poll on the AVAAZ site regarding Drakes call for a vote on the issues at hand. I was hoping you would consider voting in this poll and distributing the link so we can get the word out to potential voters.

Thanks for your time
Phylis Price

I got permission from Peter Ellis to re-post this here

Hi Friends,

I just put the vote on AVAAZ, it's called: World Peace, Free Energy and Personal Freedom

This issue is very important, and together we can do something about it! If you sign and then share with your friends and contacts, we'll soon reach a goal of 1000000 signatures and build pressure to get the decision we want.

Click here to read more about it and sign:
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/World_Peace_Free_Energy_and_Personal_Freedom/?launch

The results will be passed on to Drake -- please take a second right now to help out by signing and passing it on.

Thanks so much,

World Peace, Free Energy and Personal Freedom

www.avaaz.org

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2012 3:30:10 AM
My Chiropractor told me several years ago to throw out the Micro Wave, I am glad I did.

Microwave test - an eye opener

Microwave test - an eye opener
Below is a Science fair project presented by a girl in a secondary school in Sussex.
In it she took filtered water and divided it into two parts.
The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave.
Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a microwave.
She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave.
As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference, after the experiment which was repeated by her class mates a number of times and had the same result.
It has been known for some years that the problem with microwaved anything is not the radiation people used to worry about, it's how it corrupts the DNA in the food so the body can not recognize it.
Microwaves don't work different ways on different substances. Whatever you put into the microwave suffers the same destructive process. Microwaves agitate the molecules to move faster and faster. This movement causes friction which denatures the original make-up of the substance. It results in destroyed vitamins, minerals, proteins and generates the new stuff called radiolytic compounds, things that are not found in nature.
So the body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself from the dead food or it eliminates it fast. Think of all the Mothers heating up milk in these 'Safe' appliances. What about the nurse in Canada that warmed up blood for a transfusion patient and accidentally killed him when the blood went in dead. But the makers say it's safe. But proof is in the pictures of living plants dying!!!

FORENSIC RESEARCH DOCUMENT
Prepared By: William P. Kopp
A. R. E. C. Research Operations
TO61-7R10/10-77F05
RELEASE PRIORITY: CLASS I ROO1a

Ten Reasons to dispose off your Microwave Oven
From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, one can conclude this article with the following:

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term - permanent - brain damage by 'shorting out' electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumours]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in UK and America .

8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!