Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
1/7/2012 12:37:26 AM
I am so busy posting other places I forget this forum

When I was a kid I was told a deck of cards were evil. More cover up not to find the truth. However this article states differently

Your Destiny

by Vicky Anderson

The Maya are a culture that studied the cycles of the Earth. To do this, they used a number of calendars. It was theAtlantean priests who designed these calendars. Although they’re attributed to the Maya, these infamous calendars actually predate the Maya by more than 18,000 years.

One of these is a calendar, called the Haab, which was used to keep track of the 4 seasons in each and every year. It is interesting to note that, when a Mayan had lived 52 years, they became an elder in their tribe.

But what is most interesting is that, every 52 years, as the calendar completes its finally round, our sun aligns with the Pleiades star system - the Seven Sisters. The Pleiades were important to the Maya because they believe it is the home of our ancestors. So, every 52 years, the Maya would extinguish all campfires, leaving all of Mexico in complete darkness. They would then cancel all debts and start their lives all over again.

Everything in this work is under strict mathematical laws. Olney H. Richmond

The number 52 is a very interesting number. There are 52 weeks in our Gregorian calendar year and there are 52 cards in a deck of playing cards. There are 4 suits in the deck of cards and there are 4 seasons in the year - with 13 cards in each suit and 13 weeks in each season. And we can represent the 12 months in a year using the 12 Jacks, Queens and Kings that exist in the deck.

If we add together the numbers on the faces of all of the cards in the deck, counting the Jacks as 11, the Queens as 12 and the Kings as 13, the entire deck adds up to 364. This is just one day short of our Gregorian calendar year for which we include the Joker.

The foundation of our standard deck of playing cards is based on a numeric system that has been used throughout history by countless ancient cultures, mystic orders and mystery schools. And hidden within its sacred symbols of Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds and Spades, lie the keys to your River of Life.[ii]

This is the knowledge that our common deck of cards was created for. Robert Lee Camp

Until recently no one really understood that our common deck of cards has a very real purpose in divination because this sacred science has been kept hidden by a special group of priests for thousands of years. This group of priests was known as the Order of the Magi.

With its origin over 20,000 years ago in the days of Atlantis, this order is one of the oldest spiritual organizations that has ever existed. The Greek philosopher,Pythagoras, became a Grand Master of this order. It was the principle religion of the ancient Chaldeans, with temples located in Chaldea, Egypt and Persia.

The ancient Order of the Magi is one of the most exclusive of the Mystery Schools. It was the Priests of the Magi who were Divinely informed of the birth of the Christ child. It was they who then journeyed to welcome him into this world.

Magi from the East came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews?” Matthew 2:1-2

Throughout the dark ages, the Order of the Magi preserved the spiritual science of the cards. It was finally revealed in 1894 when a homeopath, named Olney H. Richmond, published it in a book titled The Mystic Test Book.

There are other decks of cards, such as the Tarot, that are read using intuition. But the science behind the cards of the Order of the Magi is based upon mathematical principles. When using this guidance system, it is not even necessary to use cards because everything is calculated mathematically using your date of birth and the numerics of the Gregorian calendar.

In this mathematical science, every 52 days from the date of your birth, you enter a period that is governed by one of the other planets in our solar system, beginning with Mercury, and then moving through Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and finally Neptune.

The word magi takes its origins from the Greek word magos, which refers to the Chaldeans who gained an international reputation for being astrologers. Their use of astrology is what led to the translation to the word magic.

We don't really own anything. What is this competition we feel then, before we go, one at a time, through the same gate? Rumi

Your birth date has a path attached to it, which reveals the essence of who you are, what you have brought with you into this physical body and your potentials for manifestation in this lifetime. It reveals invaluable knowledge about yourself and about your natural gifts. And, when you study the meaning and significance of the placement of your birth card within a deck of cards, you acquire the secret to your Destiny.

Like the ancient Mayan Haab calendar, a deck of 52 playing cards is, and always has been, a calendar. It is a calendar of the cycles that govern your personal River of Life, which flows through each and every New Year.

May you have a prosperous one...

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2012 12:56:37 AM
Hello Myrna,

As I was reading your article I immediately thought of the song and went and searched for it in youtube to share with you, as it has similar meaning.

Amanda

Quote:
I am so busy posting other places I forget this forum

When I was a kid I was told a deck of cards were evil. More cover up not to find the truth. However this article states differently

Your Destiny

by Vicky Anderson

The Maya are a culture that studied the cycles of the Earth. To do this, they used a number of calendars. It was theAtlantean priests who designed these calendars. Although they’re attributed to the Maya, these infamous calendars actually predate the Maya by more than 18,000 years.

One of these is a calendar, called the Haab, which was used to keep track of the 4 seasons in each and every year. It is interesting to note that, when a Mayan had lived 52 years, they became an elder in their tribe.

But what is most interesting is that, every 52 years, as the calendar completes its finally round, our sun aligns with the Pleiades star system - the Seven Sisters. The Pleiades were important to the Maya because they believe it is the home of our ancestors. So, every 52 years, the Maya would extinguish all campfires, leaving all of Mexico in complete darkness. They would then cancel all debts and start their lives all over again.

Everything in this work is under strict mathematical laws. Olney H. Richmond

The number 52 is a very interesting number. There are 52 weeks in our Gregorian calendar year and there are 52 cards in a deck of playing cards. There are 4 suits in the deck of cards and there are 4 seasons in the year - with 13 cards in each suit and 13 weeks in each season. And we can represent the 12 months in a year using the 12 Jacks, Queens and Kings that exist in the deck.

If we add together the numbers on the faces of all of the cards in the deck, counting the Jacks as 11, the Queens as 12 and the Kings as 13, the entire deck adds up to 364. This is just one day short of our Gregorian calendar year for which we include the Joker.

The foundation of our standard deck of playing cards is based on a numeric system that has been used throughout history by countless ancient cultures, mystic orders and mystery schools. And hidden within its sacred symbols of Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds and Spades, lie the keys to your River of Life.[ii]

This is the knowledge that our common deck of cards was created for. Robert Lee Camp

Until recently no one really understood that our common deck of cards has a very real purpose in divination because this sacred science has been kept hidden by a special group of priests for thousands of years. This group of priests was known as the Order of the Magi.

With its origin over 20,000 years ago in the days of Atlantis, this order is one of the oldest spiritual organizations that has ever existed. The Greek philosopher,Pythagoras, became a Grand Master of this order. It was the principle religion of the ancient Chaldeans, with temples located in Chaldea, Egypt and Persia.

The ancient Order of the Magi is one of the most exclusive of the Mystery Schools. It was the Priests of the Magi who were Divinely informed of the birth of the Christ child. It was they who then journeyed to welcome him into this world.

Magi from the East came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews?” Matthew 2:1-2

Throughout the dark ages, the Order of the Magi preserved the spiritual science of the cards. It was finally revealed in 1894 when a homeopath, named Olney H. Richmond, published it in a book titled The Mystic Test Book.

There are other decks of cards, such as the Tarot, that are read using intuition. But the science behind the cards of the Order of the Magi is based upon mathematical principles. When using this guidance system, it is not even necessary to use cards because everything is calculated mathematically using your date of birth and the numerics of the Gregorian calendar.

In this mathematical science, every 52 days from the date of your birth, you enter a period that is governed by one of the other planets in our solar system, beginning with Mercury, and then moving through Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and finally Neptune.

The word magi takes its origins from the Greek word magos, which refers to the Chaldeans who gained an international reputation for being astrologers. Their use of astrology is what led to the translation to the word magic.

We don't really own anything. What is this competition we feel then, before we go, one at a time, through the same gate? Rumi

Your birth date has a path attached to it, which reveals the essence of who you are, what you have brought with you into this physical body and your potentials for manifestation in this lifetime. It reveals invaluable knowledge about yourself and about your natural gifts. And, when you study the meaning and significance of the placement of your birth card within a deck of cards, you acquire the secret to your Destiny.

Like the ancient Mayan Haab calendar, a deck of 52 playing cards is, and always has been, a calendar. It is a calendar of the cycles that govern your personal River of Life, which flows through each and every New Year.

May you have a prosperous one...

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2012 1:57:43 AM
Thanks Amanda, you always come up with the right thing. I have heard this video long ago, but never thought to look for it. I guess that was your job. You are appreciated
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2012 6:51:48 AM
Hello Myrna,

I came across this interesting video how the media portrays Arabs.
This guy demonstrates it as a stand up comic. --- explicit language warning.
However you can see how they can distort in the same fashion on
any culture, negative perception.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2012 5:18:29 AM

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1