Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 293RD POTW
8/28/2011 3:48:25 PM
Very Nice Banner Mark

Kathy Hamilton
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/29/2011 10:03:52 AM

Being so that now I am getting more active here on AdlandPro, I cannot just sit here and say nothing in some of these forums that are some what active here.

Right now this one is the biggest concern and one to get off the "I have Voted" for a moment and add something that you all may want to look at.

This has been running for a while and as a member, I would like to make a few suggestions as to make it more then a weekly thing, and I mean weekly as not too much interaction with the amount of members here. There are so many reasons why this PTOW should be looking into changing to PTOM (person of the month)

First off, not everyone log's into their computer everyday and gets to this Site. We have work, vacations, get-aways, not feeling so good, and a just to many reasons that why so many members are not getting a chance to Vote. Now the biggest reason is the ones that are nominated. By the time one may see that they are nominated, they have no time to do what you suggest them to do and that is to start up their Voting Campaign. If you did this as a monthly thing, there would be more Votes, and a longer time to run your campaign, and for sure time for all members to get to their computer as not all of us have nothing to do except to be here. You would build a more active forum, have more voting, and a chance for at least some sort of campaign to be set up and give all and equal chance.

Just look at the member count, the amount of Votes you are getting and you will see that this may not be such a bad suggestion.

Posted here as not sure where to put into a open conversation about Forum suggestions or they way things are going. Please let me know where to list this, then I will remove it, and open it up in the correct forum, for other members to comment and say what is on their mind.

+0
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/29/2011 4:47:33 PM
Quote:
Hello Everyone,
I Im voting for Beryl so please count my vote my voter button does not work

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy

Hi Kathy,

Please try again it should be fine. If you are still experiencing problems please let me know.

Regards,
Barry

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2011 10:07:09 PM
Ok Barry,
Thank you I voted it worked this time thanks

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/30/2011 11:11:55 AM
Thank you all for Voting. 20 votes out of 1695 members.. and all most over.
Maybe they are still sleeping, or too busy right now.
Enjoy your day, be kind to others.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!