Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Mary Evelyn Simpson, Winner of the 289TH POTW
8/5/2011 9:27:46 PM

Hi Peter, thank you ever so much and I too look forward to many more years of a wonderful close friendship. I learned a new phrase today after I saw it in your post, the phrase Mazel Tov - a traditional Hebrew/Yiddish way to wish someone good luck. Thanks. :) And yes it has definitely been an interesting week in more ways than one.:)

Shalom my friend

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Mazal Tov and Congratulations Evelyn on a long over due win. For those that really know you the shortest bio in POTW history makes no difference (guess another door got in the way). We know you for your honesty, straight talking, loyalty, sweetness, goodness and so much more. You are one of my closest friends and I look forward to many more years of friendship with you.

This has been a most interesting week. The naysayers didn't surprise us but they did bite off a bit more then they can chew ...... ooops, that should be naysayer (at least publicly). I guess you can say the people have spoken with their votes as all can see with your most respectable of wins.

Enjoy your week in the spotlight my friend.

Shalom,

Peter

+0
8/5/2011 9:30:41 PM

Hi Myrna, thanks and hugs to you too. :)

Quote:

EVELYN SIMPSON

Wishing you a great week
POTW

Hugs,
Myrna

+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/5/2011 9:48:03 PM

Congratulations!!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0
8/5/2011 9:53:32 PM

Thank you Glen. Have an awesome weekend. :)

Quote:

Congratulations!!!!
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/5/2011 10:45:36 PM
Hi there Evelyn,

Hearty Congratulations and best wishes. This honour has been a long time in coming as you have been such an active member for many years.

I agree, I have found you to be a very kind hearted, honest, forthright woman who does not suffer fools gladly - very similar to my own feelings. I do not recall when I first met you here on Adlandpro but when we did meet up in several discussions and then several enjoyable talks over the phone I knew that I had a friend for life whom we would be there for each other no matter how many days, weeks, months go by - it will be like we just pick up where we last left off.

I had to smile when you said you said Tennessee can't get more southern as when people ask me where I come from after they first hear me speak and they say that I don't come from around here.. I say no, I am from 'way down south' hehehe

love Amanda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!