Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Roger Macdavitt, the 244th POTW!
8/21/2010 11:04:51 PM
Quote:
Hi Roger,

It is so good to see you here Sir Roger. You do so much for Adlanpro and everyone you know. You are a joy to have as a friend.

CONGRATULATIONS POTW 244

hUGS,
mYRNA

Love the bright yellow flowers.

Like you, they brighten my day.

It's so good to see the joy that you get from your friendships here. As owner of the wonderful Native American forum that you host you make Adland a nicer and more tolerant place. Thanks for that.

I am sure that we will see you back in this slot again because we all love you.

Roger

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2010 11:05:55 PM
Congrats Roger,

I am glad to see our little competition brought out many of those long absent from the community. You worked hard for this one. ;-)

Jim

Quote:

THE 244th

Roger Macdavitt

Based in the United Kingdom I consider communication to be the most important online skill.

I have past experience from within the printing trade, this led me, through spacial skills, into garden design where, until recent health issues intervened, I have until now, made my principle living. I use my aquired skills (NLP and Hypnotherapy) to create an affiliate driven communication platform. I consider teams to be the best way to work in developing any business.

I have a loving and supportive family who are a joy to me and I hope I am to them.

I am a christian with very strong views about fairness and equality.

I have been involved in MLM for many years and am currently working with an established debtfree company to establish a wider international presence.

My burning desire is to improve the lot of children in particular and on a worldwide basis. To encourage better family stability, love and family security has to be a priority for this century.

Watch out for a brand new approach to business building as a team with GLACIAL MOVEMENT TEAM.

I offer a range of opportunities to make money with a selection of different programs and advertising schemes. I frequently review my options always going forward.

Roger Macdavitt

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2010 11:07:25 PM
Quote:

Congratulations Roger!

Thank you for all you do for us here at Adland. This award is our opportunity to show how much we love you. As you know, the love you give is equal to the love you live.

Love and Blessings,

Robert

Robert,

Your words are special and well chosen.

I love Adland and it's mainly due to folk like you who offer support and friendship.

I wish you a peacefilled week.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2010 11:13:14 PM
Quote:

CONGRATULATIONS ROGER!!

A Star in anybody's book!! Enjoy your time in spotlight!

Thanks for all you do to help keep this community the wonderful place it is. Your POSITIVE and helpful attitude are attributes worthy of recognition.

Barry, thank you for keeping this running smoothly. You are appreciated!

Sara

Sara,

Thank you. Thank you for making the last year here so interesting.

We have worked through many challenges together despite being half a world apart. Miles are shrunk by great communities and we have done our bit.

It is down to you that I have found this community worth fighting for. Your forums have entertained us all.

I look forward to more co-operation in future.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2010 11:17:47 PM
Quote:

Hi Barry,

Congratulations Roger enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Its always nice to see a fellow brit getting this award.

Best Wishes

John.

Thank you John,

Thank you for being consistant and determined. Perhaps that's a trait we Brits share? It's probably annoying to some.

I will enjoy every minute of being here.

I'm regretting the new photo a little though. Some might not realise it's fancy dress.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!