Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
9/9/2011 2:53:43 AM
Hello Mark,

Sorry again for the delay in replying.

I guess the problem now is the web browser you use. There are certain things a given browser will not do like for example Google Chrome, which I have found cannot copy certain pictures (like the one below) but will show it here if you first copy it using IExplorer. I am not sure, but it may also be the case with Mozilla Firefox.

For example, I once tried to copy the below image to post it in my art forum here at Adland but my Google Chrome browser would no let me even select it. It was only after I opened it on IExplorer that I was able to select it and then copy and post it in my forum. And the same has happened with other pictures.

Gesar Khan.
1941. Tempera on canvas. 91x152.5 cm.
G.Roerich Memorial Room, Moscow, Russia

A similar case occurs if I try to post a player like the one below from SingSnap.com, where some of us here, including me, use to sing and record songs. (SingSnap is an online karaoke, maybe you know it.) Only after I have selected and copied it first at my IExplorer browser have I been able to paste and post it here, as Goggle Chrome, while it would let me select it as a first step, will not show it here. I know because I have tried to do it on my friend Karen's forum here, where while I could see it, was actually not showing for everyone else who happened to try to do so. I know because I have tried before and it was like I am saying.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Summer Love by krishnanand in the style of Neil Diamond

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2011 10:30:47 AM
Sorry for the delay my friend as i just seen this and for some reason was not notified in my email. There seems to be something strange going on with that as I am following this discussion. Anyway, thank you for bring that to my attention as I know that using Safari in some programs on other sites will not give me full power. I have not had a problem with copying images with Safari but will try using FireFox. Thank you for the update and I am sure that if it works you will be the man of the hour. If not it is back to the drawing board until I get it right. I have a new program for my Mac. that has an html editor in it.
Thank you again and I am really surprised that more members have not got into this.
Maybe this is turning in to what this forum was intended for and not a place just to run off the mouth.

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2011 12:04:12 PM
Good Morning Roger and Friends,
While this thread is active and getting view, I would like to ask if there is another active forum here that is about issue's with computer's, programs, understanding, help topics, and things like that that may provide good quality feedback and open discussions on operations? Or is this the correct place to do it? This seems to be the right place just wanted to make sure before going ahead.
One I have right now is adding a function to our editor and getting the owners of this site attention, and responses to why or why not.
I would like to see an html editor added.. Where do I get this out to get attention from other members and the owner?
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/11/2011 11:13:36 AM
New discussion.
Is anyone else have any problems or issues with notifications with-in the forums.
On my end there has been no changes and now I am not receiving that new post have been made, or reply's. This may be why it seems so quiet here and no activity. If this is happening to others, then they have no idea what was last posted. This is happening in several areas.
Anyone?
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2011 4:11:11 PM
Quote:
New discussion.
Is anyone else have any problems or issues with notifications with-in the forums.
On my end there has been no changes and now I am not receiving that new post have been made, or reply's. This may be why it seems so quiet here and no activity. If this is happening to others, then they have no idea what was last posted. This is happening in several areas.
Anyone?

Hi,
I thought thast it was just me missing them but I have found several forum posts had been made without me noticing.
I'm not now sure.
Anyone else?
Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!