Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
9/1/2011 5:27:33 PM
Quote:
Hello Mark,

It seems something can actually be done in that regard, as long you additionally use your PC's html editor, like e.g. Front Page. In this case not even that: I have just copied and pasted your widget from your own signature.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

This is something I have not tried - using Front Page for this editor. I use it to fix my signature but did not think to use it here. Great thinking and thanks for sharing!! I will have to try it. Now, tell me how to learn who is sponsoring my Gold membership in SS??!! Kinda kidding with you but I really don't know how to do it and you are good at problem solving.

Mark, this should help you out!

Thanks Miguel,

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2011 8:47:28 PM
Quote:
Hello Mark,

It seems something can actually be done in that regard, as long you additionally use your PC's html editor, like e.g. Front Page. In this case not even that: I have just copied and pasted your widget from your own signature.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Luis,
Thank you for helping.
It's great to see the forum functioning as it should.
Roger

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2011 10:19:33 AM
Quote:
Hello Mark,

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

This is cool but not getting it. First I have an Apple Computer and as far as I know, I do not have an html editor. Just ( textedit ) Never used Front Page so maybe you can explain this a little more in detail. I tried to copy from my own signature and not even sure how you did that. Sometimes I am pretty good and other times it seems there is a mind block going on here and maybe need a little more explaining in detail about this. Just so you know, that when I get ready to start sharing more Guitar Works, and have other members share their music, or talents, and add to my Forum, I need all ways to add and instruct to add, all forms of players, mp3's and Video's created and uploaded from different different platforms. ( there are more then just You-Tube) So I believe we are on the right track with this conversation and thank you for your support. Sara has done some nice work with her signature with have three different ones and having them redirect to the right forum or page. My friend Sara also has put together Forums that has banners that also have a redirect. I have not sure how she is doing this. To me it is first, building a more powerful, active, and search engine optimized Forum and being active in other forums with the right conversations to the original design.

Good morning to you all and I have another job to go to this morning.
I will be back to see all your advice and input on this
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2011 4:52:30 PM
Hello again Mark,

So sorry only now can I reply to you.

I will try to answer first what you asked first, that is, you were not sure how I copied and pasted your widget from your signature. This one is easy, you just have to select it by dragging your mouse over the image while clicking, then copy by pressing control-c, and finally paste it into this space by pressing control-v.

Next, I don't know if it can be done if you don't have an html editor, but I can tell you how I did with my Front Page editor. I have tried two ways.

The first one, I have just copied the code you posted into the code window at my html editor and after saving it I have gotten the following:

Band website builder

To bring it here, I have had to select it by dragging my pc mouse over it while clicking at the internal webpage that I got after saving, then copy it, and finally paste it here, all as specified above.

The second one I have obtained by the same method used in my previous post, only this time after copying the image from your signature I have pasted it first into my html editor (this time on the display window), then copied it from the resulting image in my internal webpage, and finally brought it here as I did before.

Best Wishes,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/4/2011 10:06:07 AM
I tried to copy from my own signature and from this post. It will not let me do that. So I am still not sure how you did it and now it is driving me nuts.
I am looking into an html editor for an Apple computer. So Far, I still can not bring a code into the main body...

Quote:
Hello again Mark,

So sorry only now can I reply to you.

I will try to answer first what you asked first, that is, you were not sure how I copied and pasted your widget from your signature. This one is easy, you just have to select it by dragging your mouse over the image while clicking, then copy by pressing control-c, and finally paste it into this space by pressing control-v.

Next, I don't know if it can be done if you don't have an html editor, but I can tell you how I did with my Front Page editor. I have tried two ways.

The first one, I have just copied the code you posted into the code window at my html editor and after saving it I have gotten the following:

Band website builder

To bring it here, I have had to select it by dragging my pc mouse over it while clicking at the internal webpage that I got after saving, then copy it, and finally paste it here, all as specified above.

The second one I have obtained by the same method used in my previous post, only this time after copying the image from your signature I have pasted it first into my html editor (this time on the display window), then copied it from the resulting image in my internal webpage, and finally brought it here as I did before.

Best Wishes,

Miguel
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!