Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Vote for the 236th POTW
6/24/2010 1:28:35 PM
Hi Barry, sorry I missed the last one. Great to see some familiar as well as new faces in the line-up for the POTW honors this week. I have voted, and best of luck to all. Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
6/24/2010 3:52:57 PM

Quote:
Hi Barry, sorry I missed the last one. Great to see some familiar as well as new faces in the line-up for the POTW honors this week. I have voted, and best of luck to all. Steve

Hi Stephen,

That's okay, glad to see you here this week. Thank you for voting and I know that I cannot expect everyone to make it to every POTW vote. However I appreciate any participation the members provide all the time. :)

Have a great week

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
6/24/2010 3:54:56 PM

Hello Members,

This has been an outstanding week for voting and the community has been buzzing. There is approximately 5 hours left until the polls close, if you have not voted please vote.

Thank you

Barry

+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/24/2010 5:23:02 PM
Hi
I voted
karen gigikos