Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Michael Caron, The 231st POTW!
5/23/2010 12:27:25 AM
I am so happy to see so many friends stop by. Mohammed Gani. So very nice to see you again, my friend. You have always been a good friend. People may join, stay awhile and leave. However, those of us that have been here from almost the beginning will never leave completely. We will always support our friends. We may not always agree with one another on different subjects, however we will always support one another. This win proved that 100%.
Pat, if I can find enough interest I will put up another thread on Ufology. After all, if it had not been for an object that fell out of the sky in the late forties in Roswell New Mexico, we would not have Fiber Optic Technology. The scientists that first introduced this technology were based at Area 51 in Nevada. What a coinsident. They also improved the gyroscope technology as well. I wish they had taught me how to spell it right.
Yes, Sara, for some reason our phone is still on. I am typing fast however, because I don't want to get too comfortable.
GOD BLESS ADLANDPRO Community
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2010 12:33:15 AM
So, how did ya'll like me in my Red Dress?? It's difficult sometime when one doesn't sign out. So, whatever Shirley said, I concurr.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
5/24/2010 1:19:38 AM

Hi Michael -

We're 'beary' happy you were named as the 231st POTW. Enjoy your week in the spotlight!

look_here thumbs up for join now.gif

Congratulations Graphics Congrats Comments

Sandra

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2010 5:38:32 AM
Congratulations!
+0
5/24/2010 2:34:00 PM

Quote:
I am so happy to see so many friends stop by. Mohammed Gani. So very nice to see you again, my friend. You have always been a good friend. People may join, stay awhile and leave. However, those of us that have been here from almost the beginning will never leave completely. We will always support our friends. We may not always agree with one another on different subjects, however we will always support one another. This win proved that 100%.
Pat, if I can find enough interest I will put up another thread on Ufology. After all, if it had not been for an object that fell out of the sky in the late forties in Roswell New Mexico, we would not have Fiber Optic Technology. The scientists that first introduced this technology were based at Area 51 in Nevada. What a coinsident. They also improved the gyroscope technology as well. I wish they had taught me how to spell it right.
Yes, Sara, for some reason our phone is still on. I am typing fast however, because I don't want to get too comfortable.
GOD BLESS ADLANDPRO Community
~Mike~

Hello Michael! I thought you were looking very well with this post. I like your red dress!! :-)

Well, just keep typing and God will keep that line open!

You are now officially an ADLAND CHEERLEADER Mike!! There is no sex discrimination here. So keep spreading your CHEERS!!

Shirley is also being picked as a TEAM LEADER, please let her know.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!