Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Michael Caron, The 231st POTW!
5/21/2010 10:27:08 PM

Mike,

A star shining where it should be.

You are a star and so welcome back.

Roger

+0
5/21/2010 11:17:14 PM
Congrats on being POTW, Michael! Enjoy your week!
Lose weight! Get in shape! Come and join the 90 Day Challenge with me! http://www.GettingFitIn90.bodybyvi.com
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2010 12:21:58 AM
Hi POTW, Congrats to Michael! You are a funny guy. LaNell
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/22/2010 12:22:27 AM

Hi Mike enjoy your POTW week my friend say hi to Shirley.

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2010 12:48:50 AM
Once again, I would like to thank those that voted for me, and for those that did not vote for me. Shirley and I have had a long absense from AdlandPro Community, however we are back and will continue to support this great community. Each day I do try to find forums that I am interested in. I am not interested in joining forums to learn how to become a millionare overnight so there is a very slim chance that I would join a forum of that type. My interests are more in line on how we can all learn to break down racial barriers and become supportive of each other regardless of where we come from or what color our skins are. GOD never looks down to see how his Black children are, or his brown or red or yellow. GOD looks down to see how HIS children are doing. If it's good enough for him than it's good enough for me. If I hug a woman I do not look first to see what color her face is. If there is a smile on her face that works. If she is pretty the hug might last a little longer. So far Shirley has bought the line about the glue sticking us together. I will be in here as much as I can in the next week. I will be like a mouse searching for cheese. With that in mind, if I see any traps I might back up a little.
I would like at this time to also congratulate the candidates that were up against me. You all fought a great race. To be nominated means that you are liked in this community and that carries a lot of weight.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!