Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Michael Caron, The 231st POTW!
5/21/2010 3:05:50 PM
The 231st

Michael Caron

Hello all,

My name is Michael James Caron (Mike). I was born (not hatched) in the small city of Taunton in Massachusetts on March 29, 1942. I was the youngest of ten siblings. I understand that there would have been thirteen, but my mother had three miscarriages.

I never tried to emulate my brothers and sisters as I felt that I was me and not them. So much for that theory. When I was younger, my parents and two older siblings often took me to the zoo. I always found my way back home, so they gave up on that idea. When I was seven, and my permanent teeth came in, one of my brothers accidently knocked them out with his golf club. What teeth did not fall out, came in crooked. For the remainder of grade school I was teased and ridiculed for my bad teeth. I learned the hard way how cruel people can be. It did teach me a very good lesson however. I have never teased or ridiculed others for any reason at all. My older brothers and sisters all had college degrees, but I was not so fortunate. Every thing that I earned through life came at a price.

I spent five years in the United States Air Force, four years in the Army National Guard, and four years in the Army Reserve. My career field was that of a Kook, I mean cook. During that period of time I was married twice. My first wife and I were married for a year and a half. In that period of time I caught her in bed with a different man at least twenty-five times. I forgave her each time but realized that I could not maintain a trusting relationship and got a divorce. My second marriage lasted seventeen years. She was vindictive, rude, manipulative,and caused me to have at least five nervous break downs. I finally left her in Massachusetts and moved to Indianapolis. My third wife came to live with me a year later. We were married on August 19, 1995. Shirley has been my strength and my rock. Through it all I have always maintained a positive attitude towards life and people. I never have, nor never will, judge a person on their looks or heritage. I love everybody.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Michael Caron, The 231st POTW!
5/21/2010 3:08:37 PM
Congratulations Michael,

You were in quite a battle for the POTW, well done as you over came some very good members to take the POTW this week. I hope you enjoy your week as the 231st POTW as it is well deserved.

Sincerely,
Barry
+0
Arve Thornes

393 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/21/2010 3:48:42 PM
Hi Mike

Congratulation to victory.Hat of for you:)
Let the fame shine on you.

Have a wonderful week.

Respectfully

Arve
Profitable Email Marketing

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/21/2010 3:59:49 PM

Hi Barry,

Congratulations Michael enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Nominations for the June 2010 JP Award closes tomorrow!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2010 5:16:09 PM

The 231st

Michael Caron

Yeh Yeh Mike !!!!!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!

One great race was it to get here and you did !!!

Now enjoy your week

God Bless

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!