Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: INNER CIRCLE-U R INVITED :))
8/21/2010 4:14:28 PM
LOL- I feel his pain! It sometimes feels just like that when I'm digging around in the heat and humidity:)
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2010 4:33:20 PM

Sorry friends,

been gone away for a while :)

ever since my birthday 29th July, its been one birthday after another at office, it was my boss Jenny's birthday yesterday. So you can imagine, shopping for gifts, parties treats n stuff....phew....I'm tired of eating...one day it was chinese, another day Italian, Indian and so on...Last weekend landed up with foodpoisoning n didn't make it to work for 2 days :( ....I've piled on pounds in the last 10 days now have to work doubly to take them off lol !

Hopefully we are done with birthdays for now and life can go back to being normal :))

Thank you for coming by here....always luv to see you all here n having fun n the banter that goes on.

hugz

Pauline

+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/24/2010 4:26:14 PM
Hi Have pictures of me in the hospital on my forum POTM if you want to look at them stephan took them I didn't know he did. Still have my bad days. having trouble with my throat also. days I can sing and days i am so sore. I had a poluy not spelled right .on my vocal cord and they shrink it i wonder if it is back.
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2010 4:31:06 PM

Hello Karen,

sorry about your throat dear, I too am down today with a virus infection...sore throat n fever

:( can barely get around...running a temperature right now...guess all the strolling done in the rain these past few days shopping for birthday gifts has got to me...feels crazy to be sick ...grrrrrrrrrrr :(((((

hugz

Pauline

+0
8/24/2010 4:51:09 PM
Quote:

Sorry friends,

been gone away for a while :)

ever since my birthday 29th July, its been one birthday after another at office, it was my boss Jenny's birthday yesterday. So you can imagine, shopping for gifts, parties treats n stuff....phew....I'm tired of eating...one day it was chinese, another day Italian, Indian and so on...Last weekend landed up with foodpoisoning n didn't make it to work for 2 days :( ....I've piled on pounds in the last 10 days now have to work doubly to take them off lol !

Hopefully we are done with birthdays for now and life can go back to being normal :))

Thank you for coming by here....always luv to see you all here n having fun n the banter that goes on.

hugz

Pauline

Pauline, don't forget we still have the Never Ending Party going on!!

Sorry you are not feeling well, those are yukky things to have with fever and sore throat.

Get well soon!!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!