Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: INNER CIRCLE-U R INVITED :))
8/1/2010 3:14:51 PM

We celebrate 'Friendship Day' today here in India....is it so elsewhere too..????

To all my Adland friends.........HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY !!!

Friendship MySpace Comment

hugz n blessings

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2010 4:27:13 PM

Happy weekend all :)

Sorry I've been gone for a few days. Had the time of my life with a huge sty on my left eye :((

buts its over now and I'm able to stare at the computer screen as usual lol !

Hope your weekend will go just fun :))

hugz

Pauline

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2010 7:27:43 PM
Hi Pauline,
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
I'm not sure if we have that here or not, but we should have. Living in Indianapolis, I'm surprised we don't have a Happy Gun Toteing Day. I believe by the end of this year, Indianapolis will take the honor for the most murders in the U.S. On a happier note, Shirley and I will be celebrating our fifteenth Wedding Anniversary on Thursday, August 19th. I am planning to take her to the Golden Corral to celebrate. Anyone from the Indianapolis area that would like to join us, please let me know. Shirley put up a forum on this, but I don't remember the URL.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Please visit my Vitamin Shop. I accept PayPal
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/8/2010 9:25:47 AM
Hi Pauline

There is a new forum up . you can sing as much as you want to. and sing helps us heal, and a good way to make our lifes better,So lets sing our hearts out. just put your singing up or some one you sang with, Stephan asked me to put his up. Sing helped me to get lots better when I lost 8 people in my family in three years close family. and it is now helping me to get better with this operation. just have fun. karen gigikos
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
8/8/2010 1:51:03 PM
Quote:

Happy weekend all :)

Sorry I've been gone for a few days. Had the time of my life with a huge sty on my left eye :((

buts its over now and I'm able to stare at the computer screen as usual lol !

Hope your weekend will go just fun :))

hugz

Pauline

Pauline, so sorry about your eye problem and hope it heals just fine now. Looks like we have been neglecting this forum. Sorry about not posting on the Friend's Day. I think it was celebrated here also since I got some emails on it. Better late than never.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!