Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Sara Gardner Blow, the 229th POTW!
5/12/2010 7:33:01 PM

Thank you friend, Pat!! Your support and compliments are appreciated. It is good to have you for a friend and I love your Memorial thread to Sophie.

Can you see her there on the left?

Hugs and blessings,

Sara

+0
5/12/2010 7:36:35 PM
Quote:

Congrats Sara. I really don't know you but after reading the write up on you you sound like a wonderful lady who has worked hard to get where she is.

Thank you Mark for being a friend and for the congrats. It has been a tough row to hoe - as we say down South but it had its rewards.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
5/12/2010 7:42:23 PM
Quote:

Congratulations Sara! You are a deserving recipient of the POTW.

Your biography was very touching and descriptive. You have had trials and tribulations but have remained strong and caring.

I am glad you are my friend.

DonnaZ

I am very happy to be your friend Donna. I am glad you read and liked the bio. Some days I am stronger than others, as you may well know! :-)

Also like your forum about COOKING AND RECIPES.

Sara

+0
5/12/2010 7:45:26 PM

Thank you Pauline for the congrats and for your vote of confidence. Very special coming from the Queen of Adland.

Hugs and blessings,

Sara

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2010 1:36:50 AM
Hi Sara,

I am late in getting this to you, but I am here sooner than later. lol. Your bio is so good and very interesting. You sure
do not
act too me as a loner. Funny thing is, I think of you a lot of times to ask for advise. I do appreciate you very much.

No, I don't think you will ever retire, because most so called retired people are busier then before retirement, so don't get you hopes up, but it will be fun, you wait and see.

It is so good to see you in the POTW spotlignt.
Enjoy your week.

Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!