Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Sara Gardner Blow, the 229th POTW!
5/12/2010 7:11:32 PM

Quote:
Hey Sara Congrats on winning POTW and I love your sharing your past with us I believe hard times does make us bettr and more appreciative for life. God Bless Keith.

Thank you Keith. Yes, it does make a person appreciate the GOOD TIMES more!

Thank you for coming by and posting.

Many blessings,

Sara

+0
5/12/2010 7:16:01 PM
Quote:
Congratulations Sara !

Love your life story ! Awesome hearing about it all ... we all go thru harsh times in life losing loved ones ! I am Glad you have good childhood memories.

Thank you Linda. Might as well tell it like it is and I am happy to have survived the many trials, yet mixed in was much happiness.

My childhood memories were happy times with my close knit family. I did not like my shool days!!

Blessings to you and yours,

Sara

+0
5/12/2010 7:19:57 PM

Thank you Phil! Always appreciate your comments and this one made me smile. I GOT A POEM OUT OF YOU!!

- Live It Up
- To Smile
- Take A Bow

And Time For Me To Say…
Congrats!
Way To Go And

WOW!

(Phil Black)

Blessings,

Sara

+0
5/12/2010 7:24:10 PM

Dear Roger, it is friends like you who make even being here worthwhile. I am happy we can meet and share in this community. You are a treasure to all of us.

To try and add to your own beauty, this iris was a big surprise in my yard and finally opened yesterday. Wow! It is so huge!

Hugs,

Sara

+0
5/12/2010 7:30:40 PM
Quote:

Congratulations Sara! I enjoyed reading your bio and sympathize with you for all the losses you have endured. I am glad to hear that you and Wilson are happy and wish you the best in your retirement years. I feel fortunate to have met you here at Adlandpro and be able to call you 'Friend'. Enjoy your week in the spotlight as the 229th POTW.

Sandra

Sandra, thank you so much. I appreciate your sympathy but at one time or other we all suffer losses. What added to mine was losing them so close together!

It sounds like to say 'retired' that you are going to sit back, read, rest, contemplate, etc. Honestly, I don't think I have ever worked as hard as I do now. Having your own business without set hours - do I ever get a break??!!

Your support is much appreciated.

Blessings,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!