Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Why buy gold or Silver?
10/24/2010 10:23:01 PM

Gold Settles at Record High Of $1,370.50

Gold prices settled at their 16th record high in five weeks Wednesday, as the December contract finished the day up $23.80, or 1.8%, at $1,370.50 an ounce on the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange. The previous record settlement was $1346.70 an ounce on Monday. Silver also finished the day higher at $23.93 an ounce.
http://GoldSilver4u.info
Diversification that Won't Put All of Your Assets in the Same Boat...

The truth is, unlike paper, gold isn't merely symbolic of wealth. It is wealth.

The old rules had gold employed solely as an antidote for inflation, high interest rates, or political uncertainty. Although gold is admirably suited for these roles - there's no better answer to today's uncertainty, in fact - it's best evaluated on its own record.

Think about it: if all you do to diversify your portfolio is add another mutual fund, stock or bond, you're still afloat in same "paper" boat.

Because gold is virtually the opposite of paper, because it has historically backstopped stocks and funds by reacting differently (some call this inverse correlation), it may be your most logical choice for spreading investment risk.

By far, the most popular, most credible and most liquid form of bullion is the coin. In addition, gold and silver is available in numismatic (or semi-numismatic) or "rare" coins.
These gold and silver coins can be viewed, priced and purchased by clicking here http://GoldSilver4u.info

Classic U.S. silver coins are a popular way to hedge against inflation and balance portfolio risk. In addition, they are beautiful and historically significance works of art that provide real pride of ownership.

Learn How to Market This Opportunity http://DEFINITIVEWEALTHGUIDES.INFO

+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
EZ Wealth Solution
10/25/2010 4:47:41 AM
The days of Old School MLM and waiting 30 to 45
days to get paid are gone! We are "New School"
with a "New Plan", and our members Get Paid
Today!

We have already paid out over $1,445,637.00!

We're paying out a full 100%, and we pay daily
from Member-to-Member!

I am so confident that you will make M0NEY,
"I WILL PAY YOUR WAY INTO LEVEL # 1!"
That's a $47 Value!

Go to my site and register for the FR-EE TOUR!

http://EZWealthSolution.com/?keithk
User Id: keithk

It's just too EZ!
+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Its Easy Its Simple Its Coffee
10/27/2010 2:31:39 AM
from the pen of K P

I got involved in this business and I wanted to take this time to introduce you to a GREAT product and business Opportunity that could literally change your lives not only making millions but help you lead a much healthier lifestyle. I have attached an article that tells you about the wonderful health benefits of this coffee compared to the leading brands.

You may not be a coffee drinker but neither was I as well as alot of other people who joined this company, but, I know about 90% of the US population can't do without drinker their cup of coffee in the morning before going to work.

It's a new brand of coffee produced by the company Organo Gold, that's healthier than what we normally consume. The coffee has a product called "Ganoderma" or reishi mushroom which was originally used by Asians some 4000 years ago as a medicinal herb. (Don't take my word for it. Do your own research, go to google.com and type "Ganoderma" and any ailment you can think of ie: cancer, diabetes, heart ailments etc.)

There is a link below and the presentation for your viewing about the GREAT business opportunity as well as the Health benefits of the Ganoderma mushroom.

You can also check my website www.trinidadcafe.organogold.com for more information on the product and on the company. This company has already been established in countries like the United States, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Canada, Holland and Jamaica just to name a few and its not even 2 years old.

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO AND CATCH THIS VISION!
www.og-atlanta.com.

This business is not limited to the United States, if you have friends or family members in the USA, Canada etc. that might be interested in being a part of a vastly growing company and join our team and make money then this is the opportunity!!!!

If you are interested in purchasing any of the packages available, go to my website and click join.

Look at it this way, you don't have to convince coffee lovers to drink coffee, they are going to drink it anyway, you just offer them a healthier alternative.

IT'S EASY, IT'S SIMPLE, IT'S COFFEE!!!!!

WATCH THIS PRESENTATION: www.blacktogold.com. Call me when you are done and tell me what you think.

Kevin Phillips
Consultant
Organo Gold Coffee
Cell# (868) 686-9969
email: trinidadcoffeekp@gmail.com
My website: www.trinidadcafe.organogold.com

+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Turn a One-Time $10 Into $400,000+ Repeatedly
10/29/2010 4:05:38 PM
from the pen of AD

Ok, I didn't believe this either. It still didn't sink in when I made $800 in one night while I was sleeping. Then the payments just kept on coming in day after day and more of them each day than the day before!

This actually serves an excellent purpose, too. Everyone who pays you is requesting that you add them to your personal income seekers mailing list. I have 10's of thousands of people on my list now. I can advertise whatever I want whenever I want to all of them.

You're probably thinking what I was thinking when I first heard about this. Must cost a fortune, huh? Wrong. It's only $10 one time. That in fact is what makes this work so well. Everyone can afford $10.

I don't really need to say anymore, do I?

http://www.mammothlist.net/?r=29020

Angel Dazo
+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
SWOM
10/30/2010 3:35:09 PM
HEY GUYS,

I wanted to let you know about a POWERFUL new marketing system that is about to see people FLOCK to get it...
Did you know that the #1 reason why 95% of network marketers fail is because they lack duplication and mentoring?
Lack of duplication is like a DISEASE in our industry and something needs to be done!
Introducing... Swom!
It stands for 'Super World of Marketing' and it's set to ROCK the industry!
This system will work for you 24/7 for ANY & ALL of your opportunities!
It also generates prospects and leads for you like there's no tomorrow.
Lock in your position right now free!
But hurry... before your downline beats you to it!
http://swom.com/?r=129943
See you in the members area!
+0