Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Are You Ready To Make $200 A Day?
7/25/2012 9:54:27 AM
from the desk of M Dagastino

IF YOU CAN POST 3 ADS A DAY ON CRAIGSLIST - BACKPAGE, YOU CAN DO THIS...

Posting a series of three classified ads has been making me a ton of money and I can show you how to do it right now. Get the easy to follow instructional page that guides you through the program setup so you can start making money now. (1hr. setup )

The 3 ads and instructions are on the next page, follow the simple steps and be on your way to making $200 a day with just 20 minutes of work!!!

The process is so simple... All you do is post the ads on the next page on craigslist - backpage and within hours watch money begin to pour into your PayPal account!!!

+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Save Money and Make Money
8/13/2012 2:31:22 PM
from the desk of J

Save Money Winning Brand New Name Brand Products
Make Money by Referring New Affiliates. Start Today
http://www.got20seconds.com/penniezforfree/Cst.aspx
+0
RE: In No Particular Order - Sites You Should Know about..(New Sites Added Daily!)
8/19/2012 6:10:02 AM
Endless $20 payments here..http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=562149
+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
30 Minutes to $1000 Per Day
8/21/2012 10:27:09 PM

Hello, First Name

I just wanted to know are you still open to other marketing metthods or income streams?

If you are I am inviting you to take the next 30 minutes to watch this presentation at the link below.

No opting in or any other of that mess.

Just straight info. So go now and watch at the link below.

Make today count! You deserve it.

James

+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Want to Change your Life? NO COST Money Making Opportunity!
8/21/2012 10:44:12 PM
from the pen of R Cramer

Real. Simple. Income…period! Finally, without a doubt, money worries and struggles are history. SIMPLE, absolutely ingenious wealth creating system designed to put money into your account almost immediately! No MLM! No selling! No begging your relatives for help! None of that stuff. I can personally show you how you can have the life you’ve always dreamed of and to prove it, all you have to know is that I am available via phone or email all day, every day. We don’t hide!!! I can’t tell you all the times I bought in to a “sure fire” system, only to watch some guy charge my credit card, and then find myself lost in an abyss of information with links that don’t work, and no answers anywhere. Well that’s not happening here.

I know we all get bombarded daily by “guru’s” promising the world and a million dollars a day. To be sure, I am not a guru. I’m a person just like you who found a real, honest way to end the torture of office cubicle employment.

PLEASE trust me. Check out the quick informational video. You can’t lose, because like the program itself, it costs nothing. Then call/email me if you want. I’m very certain the presentation will be enough to convince you, but if you need a little more help or info, get in touch. I’ve worked the system, and although the training is super high quality, ultra simple and thorough, I can walk you down the streamlined path. We’ll succeed together! You HAVE to hurry though – I am getting busy.

Change your life right now, and start making money tomorrow! Visit us at RealSimpleIncome.com, then sign up and get started. If you need anything at all, call 530.227.3709, or Email me at robc5890@gmail.com

Extra: sign up then email me and I’ll send you a doc explaining how to streamline the simple process and all the details – no surprises!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!