Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Auto Cash Bot
9/3/2011 3:08:15 AM
from the desk of BG

Finally I Found A Winner ACB!

Fully Automated internet Marketing Software.
http://autocashbot.com/id/3inone

+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Pre-Launch Social Media Coupon Business Opportunity
9/15/2011 9:37:17 PM
from the pen of: SB

What I am about to share with you is a new startup company like GROUPON but this one PAYS YOU BACK for you to be a part of the company!!

If you are not familiar with Groupon, here is a little info for you:
Groupon is a deal-of-the-day website that is localized to major markets in the United States. Each day, Groupon features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, you get discounts you won't find anywhere else. They call it "collective buying power!"

Groupon became a HUGE success story and Google recently offered the them $6 Billion dollars to buy the company and they turned this offer down!! According to the CEO of this company, “They barely scratched the surface”. There is an enormous potential for growth in this market.

Anyway, this new company that I am talking about will potentially be even bigger than Groupon, because their strategy is much different, as they are sharing a part of the profit with the subscribers to grow exponentially.
This new company is called “The Customer Advantage”. (TCA)
I truly believe this can be a big deal!! And I mean BIG!!!

Anyone can register with TCA for free, there is no risk to becoming a member, there are no sales or recruitment requirements, and everyone loves a great deal! Much like Groupon, on a daily basis, members will receive a new and exclusive discount from a local business. These discounts will be for at least 50% off of a product or service. The members can pick and choose which offers to purchase. There is no obligation to purchase the offer and there are no minimum purchase requirements.

Now, here comes the good part… the difference between GROUPON and THE CUSTOMER ADVANTAGE:

Even though the membership is free, there are two ways to be rewarded. The first is by sharing the program with your friends and colleagues. To keep this process simple, you will be provided with a website (at no charge) for your contacts to visit and register. No work on your part! When a member that you referred purchases an offer, you receive 5% of the purchase amount. You can earn on up to 5 levels of referrals! You will also be rewarded by registering businesses to offer a discount on the site to local members. When one of your business referrals makes an offer on the site, you will receive 2% of the total sale of that offer. (And that is not only on that one offer but any and all offers they may have for the future as well – that is an incredible residual income with no effort on your side!!!)

So, if you sign up as a business owner to offer discounts, this will not only increase your new customers & your revenue but if you offer your customers the opportunity to sign up in the Customer Advantage, you will in return also be rewarded 5% of their purchase amount. So it's a win-win all around for everyone!!

There are no requirements to refer friends or businesses. Some members will just take advantage of the discounts while others will build a large, residual income! Regardless of your motivation, most people should be interested in a free membership.

This is truly a ground floor opportunity. The company is currently in a pre-launch phase (offers and discounts are being emailed in some areas). There are less than 190,000 current members. The goal is to have membership over 10 million in the near future.

To get more info and register for free, please visit:

http://www.virtualspace.thecustomeradvantage.com
+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
FREE Get 1,000+ Referrals in Predictable Online ...
9/16/2011 5:23:29 AM
...Franchise Success System.

from the pen of: CB

What if you could own a McDonald’s like franchise system that is money-machine.
Would You get one if you Know it make money for you right away?

Well In our business, we have a system, likE theirs and Our system has been proven to work...just like McDonald’s. Our system is easy to follow...and it works. The system I’m talking about is http://www.ProspectsOnDemand.info

It’s our exclusive online prospecting, recruiting and follow-up system.
You can see how the system works...when you click on

So Go check out the worlds first and number one predictable online
franchise success system...
http://www.ProspectsOnDemand.info

Carl Bailey
+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
More Money In the New Year!!
9/23/2011 5:22:31 PM
from the pen of: AP

Give Yourself A Raise!
Don't be Afraid to Start Earning!
Get Paid Everyday For Placing Ads Just Like This One!
Earn $1,000's Weekly!
Why Wait?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://deepsyonaut.zeekrewards.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-mail/Gtalk for more info - deepsyonaut.at.gmail.dot.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards,
Andrey.
+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Lose weight make money!
9/25/2011 7:24:39 PM
from the pen of MS

WANTED!
10 people to lose weight and make money.
FREE samples. Call 1-800-803-2816 24/7/365
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!