Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: The NEW!1
7/11/2011 12:03:06 AM

my site is doing awesome and is free!!

Immediate start with a fast growing company
Training program provided.
Computer and access to Internet necessary…
Flexible hours: F/T or P/T.
Earn- $20 /hr or more
You can do this from home or office
Use: http://www.melindarozema.ws for details.
questions, contact me at 313-355-0579
+0
RE: In No Particular Order - Some Sites You Should Know about..
7/12/2011 8:24:27 PM
If you are looking for freelance web work. Sign up at http://MyCheapJobs.com for free and post your job!
+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Zeek Rewards Predictions!
7/17/2011 1:16:04 PM
from the pen of Greg H

Dear User,

I once built a group of 1000 people. I expect to do that with Zeek Rewards. But if that doesn't happen, it's OK, because I'm already making serious money every day, 7 days per week, with the profit-sharing. And every day my account grows, as long as I place one (1) free ad each day.

My group is small, and I've got a nice spot available on my 2nd level, under my best friend. His name is Sal, and his ID is "Puppetmania" because he used to work for Jim Henson, you know, the Muppets. He builds puppets for a living. He's about to upgrade from a free member to a Silver member. He's been watching me for a while, and he's figured out that if he doesn't do something soon, he's gonna get left in the dust. He's expecting to upgrade to Silver and order 500 VIP bids in about a week or so.

Here's my prediction for you. I would ask you to humor me, and just sign-up for free, TODAY. Then, place one (1) free ad per day for the next 7 days, and watch how your bonus points increase each day. They give you 100 bonus points for free as a free member. Watch how they grow each day - without recruiting anyone.

Here's the 2nd part of my prediction. I expect that you will sign-up tonight, and then you'll place a free ad a few times, and then, you'll lose interest for a few weeks, or even a few months, and then, you'll meet someone else, not me, but someone else, someone who makes you realize that you should have paid more attention to Zeek Rewards when you first heard about it, and you'll wish that you had NOT wasted those 2-3 months. You're gonna wish that I really pushed you.

Plan A
The best thing you could do is:
1. Sign-up for free
2. Upgrade to Silver ($10 month)
3. Buy 10,000 VIP Bids ($10,000)
4. Place one (1) free ad each day
5. Watch your account compound daily
6. Retire rich in 2 years or less

Plan B
The 2nd best thing you could do is:

1. Sign-up for free

2. Upgrade to Silver ($10 month)
3. Buy 100 VIP Bids ($100)
4. Place one (1) free ad each day
5. Watch your account compound daily
6. Retire rich in 3 years or less

Plan C
The worst thing you could do is:
1. Do nothing

What did I do? I went with Plan B. I started as free member. 2 days later, I upgraded to Silver. 4 days later, I upgraded to Diamond. Then, I bought 7500 VIP Bids for $7500. I purchased 5 packs of 1500 bids for cash. I did NOT use my credit card. I expect that it will be the best purchase I ever made, including the Apple stock I bought for $18 share. Hee hee.

If you want to have some fun, play around with this compound calculator. http://freewebs.com/triplecash/calculator.htm See what happens to $100 after 3 years, compounding at 1% per day (3 years is 1095 days). Where will you be in 1095 days? How much money do you expect to have 1095 days from now?

Best,
Greg B. Hodgeman

Phone (646) 527-8644
Email: greg@unstuckable.net

+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ambit Energy
7/25/2011 3:34:40 PM
from the pen of: Stanley

My business(Ambit Energy) is so simple even a dog could do it. ask 3 questions ---
  1. do you know anyone that uses electric or natural gas?.....
  2. do you know anyone that would like to get it cheaper or for free?.....
  3. would you like to earn hundreds or even thousands of dollars per week and earn a residual income that will pay you month after month after month for the rest of your life?
My web site www.aaa1.energy526.com will explain the business. If you have questions what we usually do is refer them to an upline to answer all there questions. I am also considered upline now and answer the questions but even the number 1 income earner still refers to another consultant so it shows the people that they are in business for themselves but not by themselves. there is always someone that can answer the questions for them. We have training 6 days a week by phone for anyone that wants to learn how to put customers or consultants in and also have a web sight that keeps track of all your business so there is no paper work. If you decide to join you will be part of the fastest growing team in the fastest growing company in the U.S. Ranked #1 in Sept. 2010 issue of INC Magazine. Check it out. Also check out Better Business Bureau we have an A rating with them...Also you can check out the Dallas Chamber of Congress. We have a lot of billionaires that started the company and it is debt free. Company is based on integrity so there is no misleading or lying about anything. Takes about 5 minutes to sign up a customer and about 10 minutes to sign up a consultant which is done on the computer. Have questions call me after going to my web sight. Takes about 20 minutes to watch the whole thing.

Talk Later... Stanley

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!