Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/21/2015 7:34:36 PM

DNA Activation with a SUPERMOON Lunar Eclipse

dnaA total lunar eclipse will spawn a very rare and dramatic ‘supermoon’ blood moon on Sept. 26/27. This will be a potent time for transformational shift and what a better way to herald it in than with self motivated DNA Activation.

The following podcast gives good review on what we are doing in the program of MORPHOGENESIS to “re-code” and shift our nucleotide sequences.

Register for the next Session September 26
50% OFF for first time receivers
Use the Supermoon Coupon Code of 26

separator-1 copy 3

DNA ACTIVATION EMPOWERS OUR POTENTIAL

It is said that 97% of DNA is non-functioning. For numerous people with awakened consciousness, this dormant material is considered as a living data storage containing the instruction sets for our greater human potential.

What is coded within our secret vault is a potential so vast that it boggles the mind to think that something so profound could be so accessible. This is an unsurpassed potential of human brilliance, to the likes that the world has never known. It is activated by our very consciousness alone and merely by the way that we perceive life.

Simply by shifting our perceptions, by coming into a new way to define our personal reality, we can override the carbon framework at the level of the nucleic acid bases in the DNA.

Leading scientists are proving that genes and DNA do not control our biology; that instead, DNA is controlled by signals from outside the cell. This includes the energetic messages emanating from our positive and negative thoughts.

The bottom line here is that our thoughts and feelings directly affect our DNA. Positive shifts of perception and new feeling states trigger DNA activation. Moreover, when we consciously engage with the living intelligence of DNA, it gets majorly stimulated and starts pushing out the greater potential that is held within the latent code.

Just as we are merely sequences of a four letter code (ATCG), the basis of life is very simple. We change and transform all the time. We are constantly redefining ourselves. From every one of these consciousness shifts, we are literally changing our code.

We have the ability to change in the wink of an eye if we can truly grasp these ideas and start acting from the full knowing of our higher capabilities. Our shifting DNA programs are like snakes shedding old skins; we are constantly releasing old encodings. These encodings are merely stored impressions that can be reprogrammed. As we shift our perceptions, cell biology changes. Our vibration increases and the DNA base letters rearrange.

Everything on the planet is in great change. Electromagnetic currents are altering, the magnetic fields are shifting and many things are no longer being held down in their familiar place. We are getting unlocked! This brings tremendous change to the biological body and the entire structure of our DNA encodement.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2015 7:45:54 PM

Desiring Happiness

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

No matter how difficult your life may seem to you right now, you are founded with My love, and the truth is that, not only do you have My love, you cannot escape it. Whatever you may be going through, no matter how dismally it assails you, no matter how rightfully or not rightfully, you have Me fully with you. I am a full-fledged God. I am not a retiring God.

Your life may go up and down, yet I am steady. Despite despair you may go through, you worry because you worry. You suffer because you suffer. Your heart aches because your heart aches. With affliction or without affliction, your heart finds despair on its own reconnaissance.

Although you often find support for despair, sometimes despair visits you without any sensible reason, yet, there you are, filled with despair. It’s like, somehow, despair got triggered, and you really don’t know what brought it on. Suddenly, despair is nesting within you. Yesterday you were pretty good, and today you find yourself in disarray. How, why, for how long will you continue to feel this way, you don’t know.

Dear Ones, perhaps despair within you gets covered up and sometimes, alas, despair leaks out and blindsides you. Somehow or another, despair lurks within you. Regardless of what outside events seemingly cause this Intruder Named Despair, the source is within you. Despair may capitalize on outside events, yet despair gets on center stage directly from inside you. You have carried despair within you for a long time, way too long.

I understand that you may not be able to deplete all manifestations of despair’s grip on you by your will, yet despair does not have to ravage you. You don’t have to give despair such leverage. You give despair way too much permission. Despair is not mightier than you. Oh, yes, despair may give you sucker punches. You do not have to succumb to them. You do not have to go down for the count. You don’t have to give in to despair. Despair arrives, and you are receptive to despair. Don't go along with the idea that despair is mightier than you or has a rightful place in your life at all.

It’s like you credit despair more than you credit happiness. Happiness is a force for life. Make friends with happiness. Turn away from despair. Despair is its own kind of ego.

You give despair too much credit. You may make it easy for despair to take over while you fuss around questioning happiness. Support happiness as you do despair. You don’t insist that despair prove itself. You enter wholeheartedly into despair while you wait and wait for happiness to prove itself. Happiness is not always so assertive.

You may also be wanting to defend despair and make it very real. You readily admit despair and give happiness a hard time. You want happiness to speak louder.

At this very moment, you can raise the flag of happiness in all its colors. You can walk over to happiness, beloveds. If happiness is on the other side of the street, cross to the other side of the street. You have been quick to join arms with despair. Join arms with happiness.

Despair gets your attention. It centers you on yourself. Despair seems to tap you on the shoulder. It calls you over to it, and you go running. At the least, despair notices you while it may seem that happiness walks right past you.

You, yourself, can tap happiness on the shoulder. Happiness will stop for you. May you be as quick to notice happiness in its early stages as you are to await the grasp of despair. Make your choices, beloveds. You are not such a victim as you like to think.

If you are, indeed, such a victim, you are the one who decides you are and hangs on to the idea.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/desiring-happiness.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2015 7:50:15 PM

Office of Poofness 9-20-15… “Here We Go”

poofness_office_of_179Another promising Poof. Those who don’t like it may “Kiss Zap’s ‘Doof’ (namely, duff)!”

Music video and lyrics at the end.

[Poof] “The cups are being filled with the correct amount of ingredients to make a very smooth and easy to drink libation… Get the fire built for a major change in the leadership structure that has sold you out.

[Zap] “…THE GOOD FOLKS OF RUSSIA, CHINA, AND THE USA HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTER TO THIS, AND THEY ARE TAKING STEPS. ONE METHOD IS TO EDUCATE THE SUICIDE BOMBERS THAT THEY ARE BEING MISINFORMED. THERE ARE NO VIRGINS IN HEAVEN, AND TOILETS HAVE RUNNING WATER.

“IN WORLD FINANCIAL NEWS REGARDING THE GCR, WE ARE VERY VERY VERY CLOSE NOW. DAYS? HOURS? SOMETHING LIKE THAT. LAST TIME I SAID THAT THE TRN WILL BE MAKING ITS DEBUT ANYTIME, AS IT WAS SINGED [signed] OFF ON LAST WEEK. THAT WILL BE INTERESTING OF COURSE, AND YES THE NAME REALLY IS THE TRN…

“I WILL BE GONE FOR A MINIMUM COUPLE OF WEEKS, MAYBE A WEEK LONGER, BUT WHEN I COME BACK, WE WILL BEGIN THE PROJECT FUNDINGS. IN THE MEANTIME, THE TEAMS WE HAVE ARE DOING AN EXEMPLARY JOB OF SETTING UP FOR THIS MASSIVE EFFORT, AND I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH GOOD PEOPLE TAKING CARE OF THINGS…”

———————————————————————–

Greetings and Salutation:

[POOF SAID;] “The cups are being filled with the correct amount of ingredients to make a very smooth and easy to drink libation. The toasts are ready to be made but the affairs of the worker bees continues going forward and the amount of energy coming through is very satisfactory for the work ahead. Keep your chin up and do the work; continue noticing the movements of governments and financial systems.

Get the fire built for a major change in the leadership structure that has sold you out…P… “

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

IN REFERENCE TO THE LAST MESSAGE ABOUT OBAMA’S FAMOUS SPEECH, I HAVE BEEN IN MEETINGS WITH SOME SMALL MINDED PEOPLE THAT REALLY REALLY TRIED HARD TO SURRENDER THEIR RIGHTS TO AN ALL-POWERFUL SOVEREIGN. THEY COULD NOT FIND ONE BETTER, SO THEY ARE STICKING WITH GOD.

I STILL CAN NOT BELIEVE THOSE WORDS COMING FROM A MAN THAT IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK AFTER THE PEOPLE. THE OTHER ONE I JUST GOT IS A PICTURE OF A GUY SCRATCHING HIS HEAD. THE CAPTION AT THE TOP SAYS:

“Putin is sending tanks and jets into Syria to defend Christians.”

AT THE BOTTOM, IT SAYS:

“and Obama is funding rebels that are beheading Christians.”

WHAT’S WITH THAT? VERY STRANGE POLITICS FOR THE USA I WOULD SAY TO FUND GUYS THAT HAVE EITHER THE MOST INCREDIBLE PASTE-ON SMILE THAT HURTS THE EYES, OR THE FEROCIOUS FROWN OF “ACHMED THE DEAD TERRORIST” ( HYPERLINK “http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL715EA14B7D1D672E” http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL715EA14B7D1D672E). THAT’S FUN.

AS THE BRIT SAID “WELL, ONCE AGAIN WE SEE VIOLENT TANTRUMS FROM THE RELIGION OF PERMANENT OFFENCE (THEY TAKE OFFENSE AT EVERYTHING EVEN EACH OTHER). THEY TAKE TIME OUT FROM BEATING THEIR WIVES TO SHOW THEIR SENSITIVE SIDE BY SMASHING UP THE TOWNS THEY LIVE IN EGGED ON BY CLERICAL IGNORAMUSES WHOSE MOTIVES ARE EVEN LOWER THAN THE LITERACY LEVEL OF THEIR FOLLOWERS.” THE FULL STORY MAY BE FOUND HERE: HYPERLINK “https://dotsub.com/media/72457cbc-fe18-4053-ae3f-6c7639cf4e79/embed/” https://dotsub.com/media/72457cbc-fe18-4053-ae3f-6c7639cf4e79/embed/. LOVE THIS GUY.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE SECURITY AGENCIES OF THE WORLD ARE A TAD CONCERNED WITH THE LATEST PLOY OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD OF SENDING THEIR BEST SOLDIERS…ERR….I MEAN REFUGEES INTO THE WESTERN COUNTRIES TO BEG FOR A BOWL OF RICE, A GUN CLEANING KIT, AND SOME TONS OF FERTILIZER…TO GROW MORE VEGETABLES IN THEIR 6’X4’ GARDEN PATCH AND TAKE CARE OF THE GOPHER PROBLEM. SNUFFLES AND THE GANG ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELP.

HOWEVER, THE GOOD FOLKS OF RUSSIA, CHINA, AND THE USA HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTER TO THIS, AND THEY ARE TAKING STEPS. ONE METHOD IS TO EDUCATE THE SUICIDE BOMBERS THAT THEY ARE BEING MISINFORMED. THERE ARE NO VIRGINS IN HEAVEN, AND TOILETS HAVE RUNNING WATER.

IN WORLD FINANCIAL NEWS REGARDING THE GCR, WE ARE VERY VERY VERY CLOSE NOW. DAYS? HOURS? SOMETHING LIKE THAT. LAST TIME I SAID THAT THE TRN WILL BE MAKING ITS DEBUT ANYTIME, AS IT WAS SINGED [signed] OFF ON LAST WEEK. THAT WILL BE INTERESTING OF COURSE, AND YES THE NAME REALLY IS THE TRN (FOR NOW OR FOREVER – I DO NOT KNOW IF THE LATTER). THESE NOTES HAVE BEEN IN THE BANKS FOR OVER A YEAR NOW WAITING, AND SEVERAL HIGH LEVEL GUYS IN THE BANKS CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND SAID “YEAH WE COULD NOT TALK ABOUT IT OR SHOW THE NOTES, BUT THEY ARE THERE”.

OTHER INTEL SAYS THAT THE SCREENS AT THE BANKS SHOWED CURRENCY SUSPENSIONS UNTIL THE 19TH. THAT IS IN KEEPING WITH THE FINAL PLANNED SEQUENCE OF THE GCR. SO ALL FINGERS POINT TO THE SAME THING. VERY NICE.

THE PROJECT SIDE IS COMING ALONG NICELY, AND I AM IN TRAVEL MODE AT THE MOMENT. I HAVE BEEN CALLED TO TRAVEL AND BEGIN TAKING CARE OF SOME THINGS.

I WILL BE GONE FOR A MINIMUM COUPLE OF WEEKS, MAYBE A WEEK LONGER, BUT WHEN I COME BACK, WE WILL BEGIN THE PROJECT FUNDINGS. IN THE MEANTIME, THE TEAMS WE HAVE ARE DOING AN EXEMPLARY JOB OF SETTING UP FOR THIS MASSIVE EFFORT, AND I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH GOOD PEOPLE TAKING CARE OF THINGS. SUSAN IS SWAMPED WITH THE WORK, AND SHE OF ALL PEOPLE NEEDS THE MOST HELP WITH OVER 3,000 PROJECTS TO SIFT THROUGH, PROCESS, AND BEGIN COMPLIANCE ON. NOT AN EASY JOB I ASSURE YOU.

I HAVE NOT MUCH TO SAY FURTHER, JUST THAT ALL IS WELL AND WE WILL ALL BEGIN TO BREATHE IN MANY WAYS IN THE NEXT WEEKS, SO BE READY WHEN IT COMES. A LONG TIME AGO I WAS TOLD BY A FEW SHAMANS AND LIGHTWORKERS THAT WHEN IT COMES IN, IT WILL BE LIKE ONE BIG GREEN TIDAL WAVE. IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE SPOT ON.

A FEW DAYS AGO, I PUT OUT A MESSAGE TO SELECT INDIVIDUALS ON MY LIST TO ASK FOR A HELPING HAND SO I AM NOT STUCK IN SOME PLACE WITHOUT FOOD AND WATER AND CHOPSTICKS. I NEEDED TO SAFETY THE MEDICAL SIDE WHILE I AM GONE AND SUPPORT THE TRIP A BIT AS I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ON MY OWN RESOURCE FOR NOW. SUSAN SAID I SHOULD SAY THIS AGAIN IN THIS REGULAR MESSAGE, SO I AM SAYING IT. I WILL NOT ASK FOR HELP AGAIN AFTER THIS. THERE WILL BE NO NEED.

I AM GRATEFUL AND BLESSED TO HAVE SO MANY STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND GIVE OF THEMSELVES TO GIVE ANOTHER A HELPING HAND. I HAVE BEEN DOING THAT ALL MY LIFE, AND I HAVE SAVED A FEW LIVES BY THIS. IT IS THE GREATEST FEELING.

THIS COMES BACK TO THE PAY IT FORWARD NOTION THAT WILL, AND IS, MARKING US AS DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER GUYS OUT THERE IN THE WAY WE DO THINGS. THIS IS A SINGULAR MINDSET THAT WILL (HOPEFULLY) DOMINATE EVERYTHING WE DO AND TOUCH AND RUB OFF ON OTHERS.

I WILL KEEP WRITING AS TIME PERMITS, BUT I AM ESSENTIALLY IN A BRIEF BLACKOUT. THE EVENTS OF THE TIMES DEMAND THAT I ATTEND AT CERTAIN MEETINGS AND DO SOME STUFF THAT WILL BE OF SOME IMPORTANCE IN THE TIMES TO COME FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY

THANKS EVERYBODY AND MAY THE MIGHTY FLYING PURPLE PIGS GRACE YOUR HEAVENS WITH SQUEALS OF JOY. TALK SOON WITH VERY GOOD TIDINGS.

LOVE AND HUGS.

IN INDEBTED GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
September 20, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Your contributions to support our work is greatly appreciated. Please go to:http://www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family. We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem, please contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue…

Love and Kisses,

‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’

Susan, ZAP and Staff

———————————————————————–

WHITESNAKE

“Here I Go Again”

I don’t know where I’m going
But, I sure know where I’ve been
Hanging on the promises
In songs of yesterday
An’ I’ve made up my mind,
I ain’t wasting no more time
But, here I go again
Here I go again

Tho’ I keep searching for an answer,
I never seem to find what I’m looking for
Oh Lord, I pray
You give me strength to carry on,
‘Cause I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams

An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo I was born to walk alone
An’ I’ve made up my mind

I’m just another heart in need of rescue,
Waiting on love’s sweet charity
An’ I’m gonna hold on
For the rest of my days,

An’ I’ve made up my mind

But, here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go…

An’ I’ve made up my mind,

An’ I’ve made up my mind
I ain’t wasting no more time…

But, here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go,
Here I go again…

https://youtu.be/i3MXiTeH_Pg

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2015 7:54:02 PM

Cosmic Awareness: Wave X

cosmic-awareness“WAVE X”

Cosmic Awareness, Sept. 20, 2015

http://rainbowphoenixcom.ipage.com/Archives/20150920M.pdf

That which is coming is that which has long been underway. That this Awareness will not go into great detail, but It will highlight some very relevant points

It will start by highlighting that event that has been underway for several months that many are aware of, that which is called “Wave X”. That “Wave X” represents and holds within it the energy of higher consciousness, of that which this Awareness would call Divine Consciousness. It is approaching this planet, Planet Earth, Gaia, for the purpose of shifting consciousness, of breaking the strangle-hold that has been on the planet for so long by a select few, extraterrestrial ones and those that serve them.

That the ones in power know this, and that there have been attempts to divert this “Wave,” notably the firing up of the Cern Hadron Collider, which was meant to send a beam x split this “Wave”, divert this “wave”. This attempt failed. Therefore, those in power are faced with having to take another course of action. That course of action is to rather create the New World Order, that which has been striven for and driven for and towards for so long.

That there will be an attempt in this week coming, through the auspices of the organization known as the United Nations to present an agenda that is allegedly for the benefit of humanity. This agenda will be known by a title such as “Agenda 2030”.

That the Pope will also be arriving to address the UN Council in this time period. Indeed, his will be an address that is meant to fire up humanity so that they come together to assist and help those who are underprivileged, the impoverished, the poor, those who have the greatest needs. He will of course be seen as the Great Spiritual Leader who is trying to spark human responsibility towards this. That this will occur on the 23rd of September, and that this will be followed a few days later on the 25th with this agenda of action that will be presented to the member countries of the United States and the world in the United States, at the UN Council, to create a plan of action.

Needless to say, this plan of action, this agenda is already drawn up, and while it may seem to be a document of great significance, highlighting the need to come together to help those who have the greatest need and to help the environment and the sustainability of the environment, its true purpose is something completely different. It is the public declaration finally and at last of the true purpose of the New World Order. That the many who have so long worked diligently to bring the planet and to bring humanity to this point, must finally declare this publicly, and it will be so. This is the true intent and purpose of this new “Agenda 2030”.

That this is all within this week coming. This is so that the minds and the attention, and the beliefs of humanity can be misdirected. If they could not divert the “Wave” that would hit and cause many to awaken, then it is at least their hope, their intent and their plan to capture the minds and divert them, misdirect them, as is the usual way of things, as they have always done.

That the energies of this week will be quite extreme and for many who are sensitive to energy, that they may find this a challenging week, especially on the 27th of September when this Wave of Divine Consciousness engulfs the world, the planet itself.

That this week is a week to be reflective, to listen deeply to those who present the plan of New World Order, One World Governance, One World Government. That this is a week unlike any week ever, and that the potency and power can be used for good or ill, depending on how one looks at things, how one acts or reacts, what one believes in.

This Awareness would ask all to be aware at this time that this extraordinary event is indeed coming, is indeed almost here. That those in power, in their desperation, will try many things to misdirect attention and focus so that they, those who might be affected will not look upward, will not look inward, but rather will follow the calling of those who have so long misled and deceived. That it is a time for choice: to choose the highest and the most positive, or to believe the liars and deceivers and to be misled down a garden path.

That this week coming is a week of greatest importance for all.

Thank you Awareness. Well it seems to me that the One World Government is another hierarchical system, just like all of the other Babylonian systems that have been in place on this planet for many thousands of years. So far their track record has not been very good as far as the majority of the population is concerned. This will not be any different and people need to realize that.

This is correct, people do need to wake up to this hierarchical structure, this Babylonian way of staying in power. It is a system designed for an elite few. That what has been used traditionally to describe this system is that of the pyramid. That the ones at the top are the ones that have the most power and privilege, they have acted always to ensure that the elites at the top, the Powers That Be that control, remain in control, and continue to have the benefit of their position.

This is the Babylonian model, and that it has been remarketed many times over since those early times in Sumer, in Sumaria, when in the Mesopotamian region, those extraterrestrial beings came to this planet and established themselves as “gods”. That these ones are still behind this, are still at the top of the structure of the pyramid, and have continually since that time remarketed themselves over and over again into their roles of prestige and power and privilege.

There was a that time when they did this openly. That they were the “gods” and they were to be honored, and they created class structures at the top: the elites, at the bottom: the lower ones, the ones that were unimportant to the ones at the top, for they did not see them as relevant, but they did see them as slaves, to be used for their own purpose.

That this has continued to be the case and one can go through history and see always the elite classes, the ones in power, at the top and how they have been held in their positions of privilege by the ones upon whom they have used. They have ridden upon the backs of those below them, and this continues to be so.

That this is a Reptilian/Orion/Anunnaki extraterrestrial model, for those are the ones that are at the top. They are still at the top, and they are still trying to retain this hierarchical order. The base of the pyramid, the great unwashed, if you will, from their point of view, is to be used. It is the power upon which they ride and if it were not for the base they could not be sustained. That when there is talk of sustainable resources, remember that these ones are also referring to the humans at the bottom, upon which they ride and are supported by.

But if the base were to collapse, if the corner for example of a pyramid is removed, would not the whole pyramid be disrupted, would the whole pyramid not come down? That is what is about to occur: that base to this structure of power and deservedness that has so long been in place, is about to be removed, and these ones at the top are desperate that this does not occur, for if this were to occur, they would come down, their structure would collapse.

Thank you Awareness. We’ve heard about how the Wave is going to affect humanity, but we also know that our Mother, Gaia Sophia herself, is also using this Wave in order to make her correction. Would you like to comment on that?

That this Awareness will simply say that this is so. That the Earth is a sentient being, that the Earth is conscious and that she too, for it is a feminine energy that is the consciousness of Mother Earth, Gaia-Sophia, Sophia-Gaia, that she is as well ready for a shift in consciousness, to move forward in her own evolutionary process. That as she evolves, those on the planet who are in alignment with her will also evolve. Those who are not in alignment, those who have abused Mother Earth for so long, will go another direction. That this becomes complicated, for this becomes an issue in a matter of timelines, and following certain timelines. But that the timeline of Mother Earth that would take her to her Ascension in consciousness, into her expanded consciousness, is of a nature that those who are themselves seeking to expand their consciousness, their awareness, will also move with her.

And what sort of actions would she be taking?

From physical actions, geological, geophysical actions. That the types of actions that could occur are those that are already happening, such as earthquakes. This Awareness reminds all that most recently within the last week that there was a major earthquake off the coast of Chile and that there is seen that there are other geological events that could well happen as she shifts, as she moves. Weather events, not necessarily those that are artificially induced, such as the HAARP and Tesla technological attack upon the United States, upon the West Coast which has created a shield that has diverted the jet stream northwards, thus perverting the normal flows that would have brought, and would bring moisture. That these are artificial, these are manmade, if you will.

But it is seen that as Mother Earth shifts and moves, there can be more extreme weather events, volcanic eruptions and other natural events that will occur because of the movement of Mother Earth, the shifting of the geomagnetic lines of force as well. These are but a few events. But rather than focusing on such events, to understand that if one is in alignment with the spiritual consciousness of both Mother Earth as well as Divine Source, that one will not necessarily be devastated or destroyed, even if one is in such an event.

Thank you Awareness. There are many questions that I could ask but right now is not the right time. So I just thank you for what you have told us today and no doubt we will be hearing more news as the days go past. Thank you for this session.

That this Awareness would end by simply saying the week ahead will be unlike any that has yet been. Many will never even understand or recognize this while it is happening, but many will certainly be affected and feel something is different. This something is the arrival of that spiritual consciousness that has ratcheted everything up to the next notch. Know this and work with this, and know also that this is part of that which is the Divine Plan, and that it is time to bring down the pyramid. It is time to dethrone those pretenders who have so long manipulated and controlled humanity. It is time for humanity to really and truly start its long journey back to its own former glory, its own true state of being, that it is the time and the time is now.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2015 7:57:06 PM

The Arcturian Group via Marilyn Raffaele: September 20, 2015

Arcturian Group September 20, 2015Dear Ones, you are beginning to see many changes in your world.

Try not to hold concepts regarding what those changes must look like in order to be valid, but instead learn to be silent observers of everything around you. Observe peoples’ reactions and listen to what they are saying. Note the increasing furor of politicians scrambling to keep you where they want you, in fear and old energy. Notice how advertising seems to have become ever increasingly loud and annoying.

All forms of old and dense energy are trying very hard to hold on in spite of the ever increasing Light of awareness flooding to Earth this time. Those still holding tightly to the fear based projections of un-awakened consciousness are simply unaware and as of yet uninterested in knowing that there are more evolved and easier ways of living.

These dear souls continue to wage intense resistance to change in hopes of keeping themselves and the world in what is known or profitable, using tools that no longer resonate with many. Most of you are discovering that it has become very easy to see through the nonsense… you no longer live at that level.

In your course of spiritual seeking you learned that you were creators and that people create their own situations. This has caused many a serious student to look at the “problems” in his life as spiritual failures, as signs that he was not understanding truth correctly. It is highly likely that every “problem” in your life was intentionally and perfectly created by you for learning and growth. At this point in the journey there are no accidents.

It is time for silence and trust. Give yourselves permission to do absolutely nothing and just be. Old concepts bind mankind to the belief that time spent doing nothing reflects laziness. The result is a world full of people racing through each day who have lost contact with and awareness of their own quiet place of rest and renewal within. Spend time in nature even if only a small park in the city. Seek out the places where you can simply be, without distractions and noise. Learn to just listen to the silence.

In the midst of busy family and working life, finding quiet time is often very difficult. However, if you make the effort, you will soon discover yourself able to center more easily and quickly and that you carry a peace with you throughout your day. There are those who get up in the middle of the night for contemplation and meditation because that is their only quiet time.

Many of you are aware of specific dates being given for the first wave of Ascension. Do not hold Ascension to a specific date. What this means is that by this time those prepared to move into higher dimensional energies will be doing it. Believing that it can only happen on or by a certain date is third dimensional thinking. Actually many of you are already there or are moving in and out of it.

Do not be afraid, you are not leaving, but are shifting while in physical bodies to a new resonance which you will recognize by a new awareness. This is why the clearing of old energies from this and past lives has been so necessary.

Do not expect to suddenly see all war cease, for there are still many not yet ready to move beyond such third dimensional experiences. However, you yourself will not be in war unless you choose to be because it is no longer a part of your consciousness.

There have been some in the military who discovered after committing, that their state of consciousness had evolved beyond killing and violence and thus found themselves in the midst of intense inner struggles involving guilt, confusion, and a sense of failure. Some of them, seeing no other way, chose what seemed to be their only option – suicide.

These dear Ones believed what they were told instead of trusting their intuition and from the experience learned a powerful lesson about personal power and choice. This awareness they will bring firmly intact into their next life when they will be the peacemakers.

Attaining a consciousness of Oneness manifests as a change in attitude and beliefs about so called “enemies”. News is more often than not simply fear propaganda continuously focusing on some “enemy” in order to gain general acceptance from the public for military action and additional surveillance.

Always remember that the “enemy” is also an expression of the Divine but not as evolved as you. Many have incarnated only a few times and through ignorance have allowed themselves to be hypnotized by pictures of separation and duality. Also, in ignorance of who and what they are, they surrender their personal power to those claiming to have all the right answers but who in turn use these followers for personal, limited, self serving and power hungry gain. All will eventually awaken as all must, but it may not be for many lifetimes.

Time seems to be moving faster and faster, leaving everyone feeling frantic with the need to accomplish many things each day. This is because energy has become more refined and higher in its vibration leaving less of the old and slower that you were accustomed to. You will find in this new and higher energy, that even though you may seem to have a never ending list of things to deal with, they are getting done more easily and in faster ways. Solutions seem to manifest when needed.

You may be discovering that people, places, and beliefs that formerly caused you to react with criticism and judgement simply no longer seem important. Previously loved films, books, music, magazines,TV shows, some sports, and other entertainments don’t hold your interest as they once did. “Entertainments” that focus on people in judgmental or sarcastic ways has no appeal but is instead recognized to be un-evolved behavior based in a sense of separation.

Arcturian Group wishes you to know that the weather will move into a time of calm. There is coming a time of rest for the world from the struggles that grip so many.

The fires, floods and weather extremes are Gaia’s way of continuing to remove remaining old festering energy required for her Ascension. These events are serving as well to awaken many at one time. The old energy of “haves and have nots” is not well served when all find themselves on the same level and dealing with the same issues. All Earth experiences in every lifetime have been for the sole purpose of leading each soul eventually into the realization of ONE which is in its purest form, Love.

The refugees you see daily fleeing from violence and war are serving to bring world attention more deeply into a realization of Oneness, that everyone is connected regardless of the language they speak or the color of their skin. This issue is forcing the attention and helping to awaken many who live out from a “not my problem” consciousness and who consider events taking place somewhere else to have nothing to do with them. These images are also providing a perfect example of how war and violence solve nothing.

Always remember that every soul chooses or is helped to choose the experiences necessary for his awakening. Learning experiences are allowed only as an individual attains the evolutionary strength necessary to cope with and learn from the experience. There are spiritually evolved souls who seem to have one problematic issue after another and wonder why. It is because at this energetically powerful time most of you came with a full list of life lessons necessary for your completion in order to move into Ascension energy. If you were not fully capable of this, you would not of been allowed to bring in so many lessons.

We wish to close the message with a few words about honor. Honesty and honor are extremely important when making choices and holding personal opinions. When an action flows from a person’s highest sense of right, (even if he is fully in third dimensional thinking) he is allowing himself to be open to change and a higher understanding of his beliefs and actions.

It is imperative that anyone serious about the spiritual journey be extremely honest with himself; “Am I pursuing this particular belief or action because it makes me feel and look important? Does it give me a sense of superiority over others? Do I not question, but follow because it has always been this way? Am I afraid that if I disagree with family, church, friends, parents, I will be excluded?”

These are questions that anyone serious about spiritual growth must ask themselves with regard to any lingering or rigidly held beliefs about anything. “Do I believe this because it has been revealed to me as truth, or because it is what I have been told? Is fear of losing my credibility as a spiritual teacher, counselor, parent, friend causing me to continue in some belief system that I have outgrown?”

Honor, honesty, and pure intention must be a part of every action taken and belief held if one is to grow and learn and ascend.

Those who really know, hold the truth they know secretly, silently, and sacredly within and feel no need to shout it from the rooftops, or change anyone or anything.

We are the Arcturian Group

The Arcturian Group. Channelled by Marilyn Raffaele. September 20, 2015. http://www.onenessofall.com/newest.html

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!