Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Kathleen VanBeekom, The 221st POTW!
3/12/2010 10:42:01 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Just wanted to stop by and say...

On Being Selected As The 221st POTW

Wishing You All Success In Everything You Do. Have A Great Week In the Spotlight My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2010 10:48:28 PM

Hello Dear Barry and Friends!

Dearest Kathleen!

I need to say that it was an Interesting Race to follow all week... and, I am very Happy that You won the 221st POTW... otherwise I would have lost my election ;-) YES! I voted for You! Since You were the One in Charge all of 2009, You couldn't be nominated and win this so very much deserved honor My Friend... and, I am Very Happy to see YOU being Recognized this week Kathleen! CONGRATULATIONS!

w2.gif image by illpic

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2010 11:09:10 PM

Hi Kathleen,

I can feel you cringing.

I know how you hate recognition.

It serves you right for helping to recognise others.

Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS you deserve to be here my friend.

+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/13/2010 12:50:57 AM

Hi Kathleen

Congratulation. to one of my Friends.ENJOY! friendship.jpg picture by kareblbltKaren Gigikos

karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2010 1:52:07 AM
Dear Kathleen,

Wow that really was an interesting bio. I usually shrink from reading life stories, but this was your bio and I was not surprised to find it engrossing.

I of course knew your opinions are mostly controversial, you have frequently aired them in both your forum and my forum and in this regard, Sammy's interview about a year ago was also most revealing. The part about your sister I can certainly relate to, since a girlfriend of mine has for all her life been in a very similar situation and while she has never really confided her innermost feelings about it with me, I have frequently tried to understand what being in her shoes can be like.

I have also frequently thought how terrible it would be if I became suddenly blind. Would I want, or have the strength, to go on living? But then I think I still would have music to resort to as a refuge so all would not be actually lost and maybe, only maybe, I could go on living.

But I guess I had better stick to what brought me here in the first place, lest this message becomes too lengthy: namely, to congratulate you for this POTW award, and still perhaps more important, to wish you all the best, now and forever, in everything you do.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

P.S. The other parts in your bio I find most fascinating too, especially the ones dealing with evolution and the possibility of dogs going to heaven. Without insisting too much on this, I do believe they will eventually go to heaven, but only after taking new births as humans..

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!