Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Eligible Member Suggestions
11/23/2012 2:46:13 PM
ditto
I use Scoop It too it is a good little curation tool on the lines of Pinterest and rebelmouse

Jim
Quote:
Good morning Mark, I know that when I nominated you, I put in this link : http://community.adlandpro.com/members/keetoo.aspx not Scoop it/ I have gone into that post and hopefully it is now working as it should...um along with a typo! I am a member of scoop it by the way, so I am just as confused...maybe more so than you. ( I keep copies of what I write, in a folder so that I don't lose things...)

As to who you are. While I do not know you well nor do I know you in person, I did make a point of reviewing your profile and what you have been doing on Adland.

What I found out is that you are a hard worker, that you have been taking the time to help people, that you have been finding ways to teach people and that you are a man with integrity who is doing everything you can to be a good "friend" to Adland. Those traits I believe make you an ideal candidate for nomination of the POTW.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2012 3:33:09 PM
This year's past Winners. These good folks have already won the POTW Award this year. Your nominations are appreciated.

Sam Hall
Kathy Hamilton
Remco Boom
Joan Stalker
Larry Blethen
Paula Frye
Jan Green
Kathleen VanBeekom
Bob Dull
Debra M-V
Michael Clayton
Andrey Lyashkov
Carl Haavaldsen
Robert Talmadge
Barb Doyle
Gail Chamberlain
Rajaram S.K.
Jill Bachman
Edna & Roger Boisjoli
Sam Sunday
Jessica Prince
Dean & Gladys Beaty
Myrna Ferguson
Mattias Kroon
Roger Bjornerud
Geketa Holman
Michael Caron
Dennis Clairmont
Amanda Martin-Shaver
Mark Dewey
Phil Black
Alain Deguire
Ken Wolff
Linda Harvey
Lydia Fokina
Branka Babic
Lenworth Nelson
Sarah Pritchard
Barbara Delgiudice
Christina A.

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2012 3:49:58 PM
Hello Adlanders and Friends,

All the activity and suggestions happening in these threads and the POTW Feedback and Award forums is truly amazing. Adlanders are coming together and discussing ways to improve not only the POTW but AdlandPro itself. Bogdan is even keeping track and is invested in these discussions. Thank you all and its good to be able to have a discussion where we are actually brainstorming and Masterminding together.

With all that said, I have been thinking about the POTY Award that fast coming upon us. We have a list of this year's winners posted within this forum. Please look at this and start start forming your opinions and nominees for POTY Award this year.

I am going out on a limb and I plan to Nominate Jill Bachman for POTY. Jill passed away recently and I believe she should be honored in this way for her contributions to this community and her forum that lives on http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/9754/Attitude-is-Everything.aspx Especially thyis thread "Journey to the Mountain of Love" http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love.aspx?flag=17358jallen3d

Over the years I read this forum and was often banned from it and reinstated. Jill and I had good rapport with one another away from ALP, working through our disagreements. But we did and I am thankful to have known this unique person. Whether we agreed or not on various talking points. She was a unique person and deserves the honor of POTY this year. IMHO

Quote:
This year's past Winners. These good folks have already won the POTW Award this year. Your nominations are appreciated.

Sam Hall
Kathy Hamilton
Remco Boom
Joan Stalker
Larry Blethen
Paula Frye
Jan Green
Kathleen VanBeekom
Bob Dull
Debra M-V
Michael Clayton
Andrey Lyashkov
Carl Haavaldsen
Robert Talmadge
Barb Doyle
Gail Chamberlain
Rajaram S.K.
Jill Bachman
Edna & Roger Boisjoli
Sam Sunday
Jessica Prince
Dean & Gladys Beaty
Myrna Ferguson
Mattias Kroon
Roger Bjornerud
Geketa Holman
Michael Caron
Dennis Clairmont
Amanda Martin-Shaver
Mark Dewey
Phil Black
Alain Deguire
Ken Wolff
Linda Harvey
Lydia Fokina
Branka Babic
Lenworth Nelson
Sarah Pritchard
Barbara Delgiudice
Christina A.

Jim Allen III

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2012 3:58:50 PM
I second the motion to - Nominate Jill Bachman for POTY I feel it fitting to honor a lady that I know for a fact, impacted so many people. I truly hope others will agree.

I also have a question that was probably answered at some point, but for the life of me I just cant find it

If a person has been POTW within the calendar year, can they be nominated again? #justasking
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/23/2012 4:16:17 PM
Hello Diane,

Thanks for your seconding Jill's nomination.

If a person has won the POTW in the past calendar year they are not able to be nominated again in that year. Everyone is eligible again in the New Year. Hope this helps and answers your question.

Jim

Quote:
I second the motion to - Nominate Jill Bachman for POTY I feel it fitting to honor a lady that I know for a fact, impacted so many people. I truly hope others will agree.

I also have a question that was probably answered at some point, but for the life of me I just cant find it

If a person has been POTW within the calendar year, can they be nominated again? #justasking
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!