Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kim
Kim Findlay

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Its FREE, Its FUN and you get PAID!!
10/17/2009 4:00:39 AM
Ever wanted to be in the right place at the right time to capitalize on a huge opportunity…WITHOUT needing any capital?

The Blast Off Network will be publicly launched by Pizza Hut, CNN, Home Depot and many others within 3 weeks.  By reading this NOW, and acting FAST, you have a once-in-a-lifetime shot to secure the valuable "digital real estate"…someone’s Homepage!

It's FREE…It’s FUN…and YOU get PAID!

Not only do you EARN better discounts when shopping online through Blast Off, but you also earn 1%-15% cash back on your own purchases AND a piece of the action when those in your network shop, too - 10 degrees from you in every direction!   GREAT for fundraisers...or just raising your own funds!

I know this “sounds too good to be true”, but what if it was true, and you didn’t find out in time?  Which would be worse?  Please take this information seriously.

Over 400 of your favorite retailers (Best Buy, Target, Gap, Starbuck’s, iTunes, Expedia.com & more) are already on board as vendors.  Everyone you know WILL register for their FREE Blast Off site soon – they can either register through YOU, or they’ll register with Pizza Hut the next time they order a pizza and learn about Blast Off then.

Don't DELAY!  You have nothing to lose, everything to gain, and a LIMITED TIME to secure your Blast Off network…which can be as big as you want to build it.

REGISTER at www.kimfindlay.buildblastoff.com as SOON as you can!  Check DAILY - pre-launch will last only 2 weeks before Blast Off goes public…and VIRAL!!! Once YOU register, give your new Blast Off address to everyone you can so they register through you before someone else gets them! Happy Earning!!!

To preview, go to: (www.kimfindlay.buildblastoff.com)
Kim Findlay  267-776-3668
kimberly.findlay@gmail.com

*** Or EMAIL me your email address from your best email address for your Special Invite in the next few days when we launch. “Subject: My Blast Off Invitation”
+0
Don
Don Bluntach

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Its FREE, Its FUN and you get PAID!!
10/17/2009 4:10:55 AM
all in the family - http://tinyurl.com/starttoday
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!