Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Francine Dennis
11/14/2005 1:26:14 PM
Thank You Gladys I appreaciate you taking the time to check out my site, your vote is appreciated. There is nothing wrong with wanting to test out your own skills and talent. If by any chance you should need some help along the way, please feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to assist you. Wishing you much success in all your business endeavors. Thank You Francine Dennis Opulent Success
Francine Dennis MAILTO:FABFRAN@OPTONLINE.NET Subscribe for your free book
+0
Kathy Clouse

42 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Francine Dennis
11/20/2005 4:37:04 PM
I do non profit work(telephone cold calls) for Indiana Drug Enforcement Association...so I like what you are about..good job, be safe and happy holidays.
Kathy Clouse Putting People Before Profit
+0
Francine Dennis
11/20/2005 4:37:04 PM
Thank You Kathy Your vote means a great deal to me, If there is any thing that I can do to assist you in your business endeavors, please feel free to let me know. Wishing your family and the cats a joyful Holiday. Thanks Again Francine Dennis Opulent Success
+0
Francine Dennis
11/27/2005 1:24:46 PM
Hi Francine, You have a lot of great free offers on your site and it could be a good place for many networkers to start off and try some out. I wish you well being for yourself and good luck with your internet marketing. Coralie
Take Care and Enjoy Your Day! Coralie http://maketodayagoodday.blogspot.com/
+0
Francine Dennis
11/27/2005 1:24:46 PM
Thank You Coralie The compliment you gave me is much apprreciated. It is always a pleasure to help others along the way. If there is anything that I can assist you with please don't hesitate to ask, I would be more than happy to do so. Wishing you much success in your business endeavors and a Happy and Safe Holiday. Thanks again Francine Dennis Opulent Success
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!