Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Francine Dennis
10/22/2005 10:42:20 PM
Greetings Francine Dennis, Gary and Janice Hawkins just left your website and we found it to be wonderful, fun, informative and very professional so we rated it a 10 out of 10. We also welcome you to the adland community as well. We would like to encourage other members to check out Francines's website too. It is a very pleasant surprise! We also would like to wish you good health and great success in all you choose to do. If we can ever be of any assistance, please let us know, respectfully your new friends here in Idaho. God Bless us all!
janice2005
+0
Francine Dennis
10/22/2005 10:42:20 PM
Thank Gary and Janice It's always a pleasure to hear from you guys in any aspect. Thank you kindly for your vote, it means a great deal to my family and I. We often speak of You and Gary and the warm spirit that eminates from each correspondence that we receive from you. Wishing you much success in all your business endeavors. How my Husband and I have enjoyed 34 years together is "Mileage,... Good Mileage". LOL Keep in touch. Thank You Francine Dennis Opulent Success
Francine Dennis MAILTO:FABFRAN@OPTONLINE.NET Subscribe for your free book
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Francine Dennis
10/29/2005 4:40:39 PM
Hi Francine, Welcome to Adland,Thank You for your friendship,we are honored to have you as part of adland family.I hope you find adland as enjoyable and helpful as I have.I wish you success in all you do :-) Lee
+0
Francine Dennis
10/29/2005 4:40:39 PM
Thank You Lee Talmadge for your vote. I am looking forward to growing with the Adland Pro Community. I would also like to wish you much success in your business endeavors. Thank You Francine Dennis Opulent Success
Francine Dennis MAILTO:FABFRAN@OPTONLINE.NET Subscribe for your free book
+0
Francine Dennis
11/14/2005 1:26:14 PM
Thank you for inviting me to your friendship circle. But at this time, I am unable to join. It is important for me to get this opportunity running on my own talents. Otherwise, I would be glad to share my talents with you. Thank you for thinking of me. Ahui hou, Poni Wolfe
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!