Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Tina B

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/15/2005 10:06:28 PM
Wow, congrats LaNell! It is so wonderful to see someone so deserving in this spot! You have been a great friend and I truely enjoy our emails. Have a great Holiday season! Tina
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/15/2005 11:11:14 PM
Hello Tina! It is good to see you here. You have been a good friend. It has been a joy to know you. Merry Christmas And Happy New Year(2006)! LaNell :-) 8) ;-)
+0
12/15/2005 11:17:59 PM
CONGRATULATIONS LaNell! That's awesome!
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2005 11:42:50 PM
Hello Chris! Thank you for your support. You are awesome and have been a great friend. Have a good holiday! LaNell :-) 8) ;-)
+0
12/16/2005 8:56:15 AM
Hello LaNell, Congratulations for this great honor that has been bestowed upon you. What's the traditional dinner for New Year's Eve? Black-eyed peas with rice and Louisiana hot sauce plus warm homemade biscuits with honey? Whether you are predominantly a right brain or a left brain person, you may like to read this quote: The mainspring of creativity appears to be the same tendency which we discover so deeply as the curative force in psychotherapy, man's tendency to actualize himself, to become his potentialities. By this I mean the organic and human life, the urge to expand, extend, develop, mature - the tendency to express and activate all the capacities of the organism, or the self. Carl Rogers I hope you were not offended that the quote did not use inclusive language, but I guess it was a sign of the times. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the Pelican State.
Sincerely, Daniel Williams http://www.SarasotaFreeAds.com http://www.AgingandAntioxidants.com Sponsor ID 1092289
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!