Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Amey Gage

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/15/2005 6:14:44 AM
I dont know LaNell all that well but Congrats. You deserve it!!! Amey
+0
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/15/2005 6:42:37 AM
Congradulations LaNell, You are one of my favourite friends here at Adlandpro and you deserve to be POTW. I know I'm not very active here at Adland but, thanks to you (the person who sends me emails to prompt me to attend some forums), I have had my say. Enjoy this red carpet treatment, you deserve it! God Bless, Your Friend, Esther.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2005 7:57:56 AM
HI LANELL, Congratulations, sorry it took so long to get here but I have been really busy this week. HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO IN HERE! God bless, Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
12/15/2005 8:37:32 AM
Hello John Kathy and LaNell, My congratulations for you LaNell with your week in the spotlight, I am new here but I know already I am gonna stay for a long time, I feel that people honestly want to learn and guide eachother, and LaNell was one of the first who welcomed me warm and frienly! Greetings from oudenbosch, the netherlands, Linda http://lindaassurfcentjes.jouwbegin.nl
+0
Brandy Kuehn

42 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/15/2005 10:11:32 AM
Congrats Lanell! Its always nice to get to know people even that much better! You are much deserving of the POTW title! Best wishes!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!