Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/14/2005 2:36:55 AM
CONGRADULATIONS SWEET LANELL!!! You are a real treasure to our community and I am so glad you have this honor as you are very deserving. I only hear good about you, and you have only been but wonderful to me, sorry for taking so long to get here but I do really appreciate you!! CONGRADULATIONS Kindly lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/14/2005 2:39:45 AM
Thanks John for bringing LaNell to the forefront as POTW -- she has been a good friend to me, even as i have been winding down and changing direction with my online presence. She is a really great person that always lets me know when there's a forum I should post on!! Thank you , LaNell for your friendship, and congratulations on this very deserved honor. Greer Trumble
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Pat
Pat Mathis

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2005 4:10:45 AM
Hey LaNell, CONGRATULATIONS !!! Way to go! Of course this was inevitable. You have been such a great friend to everyone here. I appreciate you. We all appreciate you. Just look at this response! Your enthusiasm and zest for life shines through all your forums. You are a true GIVER. And your animals are lucky to have you. I bet they're just like family. Nothing like the love of a pet. True to the bone. I've had a few myself. Even a pet groundhog....lol Enjoy your well deserved week LaNell. I'm so happy for you. Your friend, Pat MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR !! (and it is a CHRISTMAS TREE here in the South, isn't it ? Not a HOLIDAY TREE. )
+0
12/14/2005 4:12:49 AM
I couldn't agree more with your choice this week.Congratulations LaNell on this honour,you truely deserve it.I appreciate your forums and contributions very much.It's your time to shine,enjoy! Kind Regards Nadine
+0
12/14/2005 5:07:22 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer lady! Congratulations!
Your Guruette On The Net Marianne McEachern Success Consultant
http://www.GuruetteOnTheNet.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!