Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/13/2005 6:57:03 PM
Hello Antonina! Thank you for your support. Merry Christmas And Happy New Year! LaNell :-) 8) ;-)
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/13/2005 7:06:42 PM
Hi John and Kathy, Thank you for doing such a wonderful job and for all your service to the community. Congratulations, LaNell! It is wonderful to see your smiling face on POTW! You certainly deserve it! Your dedication to our big Adlandpro family is awesome. Thank you for your friendship, dear friend. May God continue to richly bless you. Dave
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2005 7:19:21 PM
Hello Dave! You are one of my favorite friends in this wonderful community. I love reading your posts in my forums. You have so much insight and wisdom about life. You are a special friend. Happy Birthday And Happy Holidays! LaNell :-) 8) ;-)
+0
12/13/2005 7:40:21 PM
LaNell, WooHoo!!! Nobody deserves this honor more than you.
+0
12/13/2005 7:45:53 PM
My Dear Friend LaNell...........! Thank you for your invitation. "CONGRATULATIONS"........for being "elected and selected" as the "Person of the Week" ! You really "deserve" for it. Enjoy the week in the Spotlight. May God bless you with all His Riches ! (Amen) !! My Special thanks with gratitude for John Sanchez and Kathy Martin....for their "wonderful" service to our "Community". "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" ! Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Your Bad Boy...........(LOL), Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!