Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/13/2005 4:02:53 PM
************Hello John, sweetie! OK, I will flirt a little bit if it helps the ego. When can we go to the beach? It is too cold right now. Maybe later.(HUGS)LOL,LaNell************
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/13/2005 4:23:13 PM
0:-) 0:-) 0:-) 0:-) 0:-) 0:-)Hello AdlandPro Friends! Thank you for all your posts and emails. I am enjoying this week of POTW honor. Hello John! Thank you for the HTML tips. LOL, LaNell 0:-) 0:-) 0:-) 0:-) 0:-) 0:-)
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2005 5:08:28 PM
Hi LaNell, Great to see you as person of the week, well deserved. Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2005 5:11:59 PM
Hi Lanell, As I said in my personal message to you ;) I have been so rude, I have forgotten to congratulate you in your being nominated, sorry I dont have an excuse (I could say how busy I have been) but to be honest I thought I had. Well deserved if ever someone should deserve it you certainly come close to the top of my list ;) I love your forums, interesting full of life and a joy to read. Congrates again
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/13/2005 5:37:06 PM
LaNell, Congratulations. May God Bless you in your indeverse here on Adlandpro, you sure give us great information and helpful hints. Take care my friend. Myrna P.S. I am a pet lover too
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!