Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/13/2005 1:18:58 PM
Congratulations LaNell. Keep up the good work. Love your forums. You deserve this honor! Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/13/2005 1:36:36 PM
John - Hello ! LaNell - Hello and congrats ! It just goes to show what I've known for some time - you truely are an Awesome person - this is a great way for your Chrismas to start - Merry Christmas from my family to yours !!
Susan Freeman http://www.symmetrydirect.com/sufreeman- call direct to sign up / to order 614 777 1766
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2005 1:38:49 PM
Hello John and ForumMembers, Congratulations LaNell. The electors made an excellent votation. See you at forums Happy Holidays Genesis
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
12/13/2005 1:39:50 PM
Hello John! I see that LaNell is flirting again. I like you too. Thank you for your forum and all that you do in the AdlandPro community. Hello LaNell! Congratulations! You are a special lady! You deserve this honor. Keep up the good work. Enjoy reading your forums. Christmas is almost here. Sara
+0
12/13/2005 1:48:39 PM
Hi John, Thank you for showing LaNell a good time here and teaching her how to be so colorful. Congratulations, LaNell. We love you! Have a good holiday. Liz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!