Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Welcome To The 20th Edition Of POTW!
12/5/2005 5:12:10 PM
What an interesting biography to read, I am really impressed. There is nothing else I can say. Blanka
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2005 5:27:58 PM
HI Kevin, Congrats on all your accomplishments, no wonder I don't see you in alot of forums. God bless you always and I wish you the best of success! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/5/2005 6:03:58 PM
Anytime! :)
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/5/2005 6:32:52 PM
Wow, Ken, what an impressive CV! Congratulations on this honor. You've been a 'nice guy' from the beginning. I'm happy you've now been honored for it. Cheri
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/5/2005 6:45:16 PM
Dang, Kenneth, I blinked, and looked again, and there were no less than 7 pages of congrats -- well you deserve them all, my friend!! I thought I had posted my last post here at ALP until I saw you in the weekly spot there. Yes, in addition to the obvious congratulations on your selection, please accept my gratitude for everything you are doing here at ALP and elsewhere online to help other people grow -- great challenges, great rewards for all concerned!! take care, my friend, ALP is lucky to have you on their A-Team. Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!