Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 20th Edition Of POTW!
12/5/2005 3:20:03 PM
Hi Ken, It's great to see you here! Your are one prolific writer and always have something worth reading right to the end. That takes a lot of dedication and hard work, and is very much appreciated. May God richly bless you. Dave
+0
12/5/2005 3:38:31 PM
Wow Ken!!! I think this is the fastest I've seen anyone fill up 6 pages of posts. You are very popular my friend! I'm glad to see so many people come out to praise you for your hard work. Enjoy your week praise Buddy! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
12/5/2005 4:06:43 PM
Hello David, Thank you for your kind words and for your salutation. My life has been blessed many times and I hope that I may pass some of it along to others. Happy holidays my friend. Kenneth
+0
12/5/2005 4:11:10 PM
Well John, You and Kathy are just as much a part of this for if it weren't for you two coming up with this 'fabulous' forum none of this would exist. Commendations to you, John, and Kathy for making it happen. Bless you both my friends and thank you. Happy holidays. Kenneth
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/5/2005 4:41:05 PM
Hi Kenneth, You have quite a resume. Truly a fine example of what hard work will do for you. CONGRATULATIONS on the honor and have a super week in the limelight. Peace, Leon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!