Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 14th Edition
10/24/2005 4:43:55 PM
Arild introduced me to Autosurf Japan and is my upliner there. He's a great guy -- the kind that is always quietly doing good things. It's a real pleasure to have Arild here at AdlandPro, and I like him a lot. Once again, John you have excelled here with POTW. Congratualtions Arild, you're very deserving of this honor as far as I'm concerned. Greer Trumble
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
10/24/2005 5:10:26 PM
Thank You my dear friend Greer, also one of my first friends here in Adland. I hope You like Autosurf Japan as much as I do, and I`m honored to have You as a friend and also in team. I hope we will be friends for many years here at Adland. Take care..
+0
10/24/2005 8:02:26 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Folks! Arild is now being honored at my website, check it out!: The Feature Of The Week Webpage *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
10/24/2005 8:11:22 PM
John - You are just G R E A T, thank You for this honor and You should see me now, 03:10 at night, exited is just the first letters :-) Thank You for also the honor of being on Your website. Take care now..
+0
10/24/2005 8:12:33 PM
*************************************************************** Hello Arild! Are you on cloud nine yet? I'm sure seeing your picture posted on the front page of AdlandPro did the job. You deserve it Buddy! Have a great week! *************************************************************** Thanks to everyone who has come out to honor our friend Arild! And thanks for the kind words direct towards me, I appreciate the kindness you have all shown me too. Take care my friends and God bless you all! *************************************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!